News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS'S RITUAL: WHAT DO YOU DO WHILE PLAYING STUNTS...

Started by Chulk, February 21, 2006, 01:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato Biker

Quote from: "CTG"Is she the motivation in Stunts? :)

yes, of course. If I drive faster, I can see her before  :-D

vamologocomisso

but you told me you like men, and that you saw Brokeback Moutain 69 times, and its a Beautiful movie that open your mind to the truth you allways fight to keep inside you. :P

inside you :oops:

:-D  :-D  :-D
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"but you told me you like men, and that you saw Brokeback Moutain 69 times, and its a Beautiful movie that open your mind to the truth you allways fight to keep inside you. :P

Do you mean Renato is gay?  :P  :-D

vamologocomisso

didnt you saw his avatar ???

I need to say more ??? :wink:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

CTG

8-10 percent of men have hidden or shown homosexual feelings. It means 2 or 3 on an average scoreboard. Renato is one then.

Renato Biker

hahahaha, skid you

vamologo, keep you out of the forum  :-D

Renato Biker

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"but you told me you like men, and that you saw Brokeback Moutain 69 times, and its a Beautiful movie that open your mind to the truth you allways fight to keep inside you. :P

I don't know which movie you are talking about.

hey guys, don't worry, I am not a gay. hahaha Vamologo is a asshole, he think this because my cycling clothes are straits.  SHUT UP VAMOLOGOCOMISSO

CTG

Okay you can't hide it anymore, you are a gay. Ratio is quite high in Orion with Mingva and you.  :P  :-D

kidding

Renato Biker

CTG

Renato Biker

hahaha, shut up fat man, and talk about what you do while play stunts  :-D

CTG

Here is a typical sheet of mine, when you play you don't care about nice writing... :D Dunno which track.  :?

CTG

Another one: the Torino analysis on paper. I copy the results from this sheet to the public Excel file.

CTG

OFF: This one is my real life writing during a lesson.

(scanner resolution sucks here... :?)

Renato Biker

here are two papers of my study. Of course I don't use notebook, because it's useless :D and more one on ZCT59.