News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS SHIRT

Started by zaqrack, March 20, 2003, 08:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

What about this one:  :lol:

alanrotoi

and what about this? :D

BonzaiJoe

What about red or green instead of yellow? In my opinion they match black much better. And I wear black every day :D
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

Doesn't anybody know a "shirt maker" at all? No contacts to nowhere?  :?:

al il professore

we recently designed a new shirt for Hendaye cycling team. i mapped it on cycling manager and took a screen cap. my head is mapped on the cyclist face:

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

`
I don't want Stunts t-shirt anymore :P

BonzaiJoe

Why do you still hang around in the forum?
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

I still want my shirt...  :(

DieselJoe

Hmm, seems to me this topic has died, but if in anytime there could be a possibility to get a stunts-t-shirt, I'd like to have one, too  :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

luck :)
my friend started a shirt making company so I just asked for a price...
I'll hand out the shirts on the meeting of course + post for those who cant come.

please sum up again who is intrested

it'll be the stunts logo in small on the front and big on the back, both yellow.
colors can be: black (yepeeee :)), blue, red, green

you can ask for long shirt or a pullover too, (these only in black)
but that costs more of course.
the shirt will be arounf 10eur, long shirt around 15, pullover 20.
j can say more after I get an answer on my pirce ask...

Zak

zaqrack

minimal amount is 10 shirts, so I'll order at least that many.

The question is size, colour and that maybe some of you might like a pullvoer (with/without hood)/ long arm shirt.

please place your order until end of may.
thanks!

zaqrack

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"It's alright, it's not your fault that your wallet was stolen. I can wait forever, if I just know that I will get the shirt at some point. I don't care if that point is in 2004

LOL  :lol:
well actually that point is finally in 2004 :)
I just hope the fact that it'll be given to you personally will compensate the delay :D

Usrin

I'm still interested, as I wrote one year ago.  :) My size hasn't changed since then, so I'm going to buy a shirt in size L. And what colour... hm, it's a good question.  :)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

very last warning!

I've sent everyone a mail, those who still need to be confirmed, please reply!
Shirt graphics are done, I'll order them next monday, and possibly I can't order the amounts too much after that.

Zak

DieselJoe

Hm, I didn't get a mail... :?

Sorry that I didn't answer your last posts, I read them some time ago but forgot then...
But I'm interested in a shirt, too! :D Size would be M, and as I have too many black and blue shirts, I choose red.

If there's more to say/know please ask/tell me!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool