News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League 2010

Started by CTG, February 02, 2010, 07:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be the winner of USL 2010?

Gutix
CTG

CTG

Seems like I have my final lap (better than 1:05.80). Not the lack of time, not the lack of motivation, just my left eye is in pain. I give 70 percent on Poo's victory now.

CTG

CTG

My replay... results: in the evening.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Congratulations, ehh... hard fought battle, I spent the most time on this track so far since my return.

Though there was no Ayrton, and maybe he's a different class from everybody else... I'm relieved, the golden era generation is equally good related to the current one.

Provisional results:

1 CTG 1:03.90
2 Gutix 1:04.00
3 Akoss Poo 1:04.10

Though it's a league, I'm always considering these tracks as a normal one.

I'm waiting for an USC or a competition like the old USC after this league.
Chürműű! :-)

1246.24 km

CTG

Congrats to the podiumers and the non-podiumers. ;)

C o u n t a c h   t i m e ! ! !

Track name: Tampa
Track designer: CTG
Car: Lamborghini Countach
Difficulty: 4/5
Predicted winning time: 1:00.00
Deadline: 23th May 2010, midnight

Duplode

Quote from: Akoss Poo on May 10, 2010, 12:28:32 AM
I'm relieved, the golden era generation is equally good related to the current one.

Did you ever really had doubts about that? For instance, after I established myself as a "top" driver I never thought that comparing the pairs Akoss Poo / CTG and Mark L. Rivers / Duplode could result in anything but a quadruple draw  :)
---

As for the championship, I am obviously in trouble. Considering the availability of best loser bonus points and how my advantage in time difference has now evaporated I have little option but to get two overall victories. Given the current state of affairs, though, I will read the lucky victory I just scraped against Chulk as a sign - and will fight to death.

Duplode

@CTG: I sent you my usual Monday opening replay already... did you receive it? (I'm asking because I'm not trusting my mail delivery entirely as of late)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on May 13, 2010, 07:33:09 PM
@CTG: I sent you my usual Monday opening replay already... did you receive it? (I'm asking because I'm not trusting my mail delivery entirely as of late)

Yes, but I'm quite busy... Sorry. I have 1:04.65 anyway. If anybody wants to take the lead.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on May 13, 2010, 09:32:36 PM
Quote from: Duplode on May 13, 2010, 07:33:09 PM

Yes, but I'm quite busy... Sorry. I have 1:04.65 anyway. If anybody wants to take the lead.

Update: tonight. I'm really sorry about the delay - life of a working man sucks. :D

CTG

Zak, Chulk: again... come on!

CTG

Quote from: CTG on May 23, 2010, 08:25:58 AM
Zak, Chulk: again... come on!

8 pipsqueaks on the track for sure. :)

CTG

To be fair: my final time is 1:00.65.

CTG

Well, Duplode lost the chance to win the league.  ::)

Next and last race is coming...

Track name: Monza
Designer: CTG
Car: Porsche March Indy (what else in the last round...)
Difficulty: 3.5/5
Predicted winning time: 58.00
Deadline: 6th June 2010, midnight

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on May 24, 2010, 12:13:23 PM
Well, Duplode lost the chance to win the league.  ::)

Yay, keeping my tradition of flopping in special events!  ::)

Don't think it's over though, I have two good reasons to motivate myself for the final round:

1. Beating CTG (I miss an adequate smiley for that)
2. Defeating a ZakStunts champion in a direct USL match for the first time.

Oh, by the way: I demand that Akoss reverts his decision of skipping the last round. I didn't threaten anything of the sort after losing to Brian, which more than anything else may have costed me the title (not just because of the two points, but also for a couple notches of determination being lost due to the standings and so on)

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on May 24, 2010, 04:08:31 PM
1. Beating CTG (I miss an adequate smiley for that)

I'm quite a "popular" opponent from the aspect of rivals' motivation level: lowest sum time of opponents in 2008 and in the current event, too.