News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League 2010

Started by CTG, February 02, 2010, 07:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be the winner of USL 2010?

Gutix
CTG

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: CTG on May 24, 2010, 07:47:36 PM
Quote from: Duplode on May 24, 2010, 04:08:31 PM
1. Beating CTG (I miss an adequate smiley for that)

I'm quite a "popular" opponent from the aspect of rivals' motivation level: lowest sum time of opponents in 2008 and in the current event, too.

Interesting statistic. But of course there is another important factor which is whether you have your weak opponents on difficult/long tracks or short/easy tracks. Still, I think your conclusion is reasonable.
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Monza is a track for real pipsqueaks  :) In most cases I tend to embarass myself when racing in pure, flat tracks - specially when my motivation is not very stable - but I actually liked this one quite a lot.  ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm still out of motivation, though I'm still trying to gain back my motivation pills... My weekend seems to be a free one, but I'm not planning to participate in the closing round. CTG knew how to keep me off stunts racing again the shortest way after luring me back some months ago.

This can only happen in a CTG championship, this can only "happen" to a team-mate of CTG, and this can only "happen" to me...

Yes, Super Brian had the right to do his best, but it's his (and YOUR, CTG) only explanation on the case. And being legal and being fair, the two expressions are very far from each other.

After driving a time which was impossible to be beaten with automatic transmission, I travelled to Debrecen for the closing months (weekend) to have a rest and a party with a friend of mine. Of course CTG knew that probably I wouldn't improve my time. And what happens? Super Brian, CTG's team-mate (very important to emphasize this), by using automatic transmission for the very first time in the league, just beats me, while I'm away (after being relieved with a driven time impossible to be beaten with auto trm.). There were tracks which were also hard to compete with auto transmission, there were opponents which would have been able to be beaten by Super Brian with manual transmission, but Super Brian insisted on driving auto trm. against them. And by the "help" of my eternal rival, CTG (who even showed on the USL site that it's not suitable to reach a fair result on this track with auto trm.), Super Brian changed his mind. Exactly this time, exactly in this league, exactly against me, exactly by being CTG's team-mate.

Okay, my time was crap (though I knew it's perfectly enough against auto trm.). But if Super Brian (and YES, YOU, CTG) had been fair and consequent (the same enthusiasm and transmission against each opponent), I would have won this battle.

I didn't have the motivation even to write this comment, but I wanted to tell this before the league closes.

Because of these, I'm not about to drive in a CTG competition for a while.

BÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
Chürműű! :-)

1246.24 km

zaqrack

ZakStunts welcomes every disappointed pipsqueak :)

CTG

As I told before: typical Poo crying. Learn how to lose - it happened 4 times from 6... :P

CTG

Bad news: after an unlucky "accident" (hitting the wall with anger because of the loud and retarded neighbours) my right wrist injured seriously, it's probably broken. It means 1:01.40 is my final time on Monza... Sorry DUP, I wanted to fight with you. Now it seems I can't... :-\ >:(

Edit: I'll give a short try... :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: CTG on June 05, 2010, 10:23:02 AM
As I told before: typical Poo crying. Learn how to lose - it happened 4 times from 6... :P

When one doesn't have a good reason to explain why the other is wrong (because he's right), the person reacts this way. CTG, if you had stayed shutted up, it would have been a wiser decision.

No replay from me, as I told.
Chürműű! :-)

1246.24 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 06, 2010, 08:10:31 PM
Quote from: CTG on June 05, 2010, 10:23:02 AM

When one doesn't have a good reason to explain why the other is wrong (because he's right), the person reacts this way. CTG, if you had stayed shutted up, it would have been a wiser decision.

No replay from me, as I told.

Still typical... ;D

CTG

Improving but still not enough. My wrist is in ruins.

Duplode

Sorry about your stupid neighbours (been there already...) and wrist, CTG. Even under such circumstances I still think you will win this final match. In any case, I am driving a bit right now - nothing serious, just cleaning Parabolica a bit...

CTG

Like in the latest rounds: my final lap.

Update: in the evening.

SuperBrian

Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 04, 2010, 08:28:45 PM
I'm still out of motivation, though I'm still trying to gain back my motivation pills... My weekend seems to be a free one, but I'm not planning to participate in the closing round. CTG knew how to keep me off stunts racing again the shortest way after luring me back some months ago.

This can only happen in a CTG championship, this can only "happen" to a team-mate of CTG, and this can only "happen" to me...

Yes, Super Brian had the right to do his best, but it's his (and YOUR, CTG) only explanation on the case. And being legal and being fair, the two expressions are very far from each other.

After driving a time which was impossible to be beaten with automatic transmission, I travelled to Debrecen for the closing months (weekend) to have a rest and a party with a friend of mine. Of course CTG knew that probably I wouldn't improve my time. And what happens? Super Brian, CTG's team-mate (very important to emphasize this), by using automatic transmission for the very first time in the league, just beats me, while I'm away (after being relieved with a driven time impossible to be beaten with auto trm.). There were tracks which were also hard to compete with auto transmission, there were opponents which would have been able to be beaten by Super Brian with manual transmission, but Super Brian insisted on driving auto trm. against them. And by the "help" of my eternal rival, CTG (who even showed on the USL site that it's not suitable to reach a fair result on this track with auto trm.), Super Brian changed his mind. Exactly this time, exactly in this league, exactly against me, exactly by being CTG's team-mate.

Okay, my time was crap (though I knew it's perfectly enough against auto trm.). But if Super Brian (and YES, YOU, CTG) had been fair and consequent (the same enthusiasm and transmission against each opponent), I would have won this battle.

I didn't have the motivation even to write this comment, but I wanted to tell this before the league closes.

Because of these, I'm not about to drive in a CTG competition for a while.

BÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

I cannot see why it's important to mention that I am CTG's teammate. Of course I understand your critique, but we haven't send replays to each other in the team in almost a year if that's what you're trying to say - And we haven't even spoke about the USL-competition. It wouldn't make sense either, because there are no team-standings!!

Furthermore I did not know that you were away that weekend, I just tried to beat your time so I could gain some more points. Despite of some pipsqueaks I do not always race for winning the whole track, I also race for secondary positions because of a statestic of my pipsqueak-profile which I update after every race.
- For instance it was the first time out of eight encountings between us, that I won.

So this was one motivation, and the other one was not ending up in the worst position, and I realised that I would very well do that if I didn't switch to manual gears. I also think it is important to emphazise that it wasn't the first time I have driven the Countach with manual transmission. I have done that plenty of times contrary to other cars, because the Countach sucks with auto trm. (Actually I drive manual trm - Countach in Zakstunts right now)!
So I think you have completely misjudged the result. It wasn't personal, it was mainly because of the car that I switched.
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

CTG

AbuRaf70

Como reza el dicho:  "Todo lo que tiene un comienzo, tiene un final"...

Entonces, USL de CTG, no pudo escapar a la regla, y hoy tocó a su fin una linda competencia.

Como era también de esperar, yo tenía muy pocas posibilidades de ganar alguna de las batallas, ya que aquí corren los mejores pilotos del Stunts.  Pero, afortunadamente, la casualidad quiso que mi oponente sea SuperBrian y con el March Indy, el auto que más me gusta manejar, y esta vez me ha tocado ganarle, a pesar de que últimamente me es muy difícil conseguirlo, ya que ha mejorado muchísimo...

Y que decir de Gutix...  Un gran Maestro, por supuesto...  impresionante el tiempo conseguido en Monza, "destruyendo" todos los relojes... además, de ser el Gran Campeón... FELICITACIONES PARA EL....!!!

Felicitaciones que hago extensivas para CTG, por la excelente organización del USL 2010...  esperamos que se repita pronto....
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

And so another nice tournament is finished... in the bigger scheme of things, this USL further highlighted Gutix, who recovered the current #1 pipsqueak status, and SuperBrian, the up-and-coming star. As for myself... well, the truth is that right now I am in too much of a peaceful and non-competitive mood to truly care about "revenge" on Gutix (for ISM 2010) or CTG (for USL 2008). Part of me thinks I could have done a little better in other circumstances, but probably not considering the performances of Gutix and CTG. At least I won a round this time, that alone makes me happy :) You can count on me being around for the next USx, joining yet another colourful roster of pipsqueaks...

P.S.: I can't close this message without congratulating AbuRaf for his very cool victory over Brian on the final round  ;)