News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

pArAnO and Co.

Started by Mingva, October 22, 2002, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

Hey, pArAnO, why do you (and CAP) racing only in ISA? Why you don't want to see how good you are in finding shortcuts at Zak's comp.?

I think there are questions in which answers wants to know many of us :roll:

pArAnO

:(  I wrote a long text as a reply, and my browser crash!

I'll do it again...

first, Time! I don't want to race on many tracks, each month
second, For cap, I don't know, he's out of stunt competition, maybe, forever
thirdly, I just don't like the zak's rules..

a perfect competition for me should be with isa rules, without replay handling, same car, like "real" racing! where the real talent of each driver can be show

I whould like to say like f1, but with ferrari (skid ferrari!)

maybe I should give a try to zak competition... but, nah, I'm  not interested...

a while back, when I began to watch for stunt... I found, by accident, the wmcs(something like that) competition..
For me, I tried to get the time that everybody get... and I was not able to... to the day I discovered that everybody were using a thing called "replay handling" (what I thought: "damn, they suck!")

and then.. I discovered the isa competition.. and decided to give it a try.. not bad!

(imagine... all the time that I was using replay handling, I was always restarting my driving at the END of my replay.. I didnt know that we can start it where we want, a lots of troubles disapear! and I just discovered that for the last track that I drive on before the summer break of isa)

and it's a little bit too "complicated" for me to began to search for shortcuts... follow the road, easier! ;)

for those who are wondering how I got those time... drive for hours... that's the only solution (and baires is an easy track) Too difficult track without replay handling are VERy difficult..

I'm not as good as I look on this track... just look at the live event...!

another reason why I almost quit the isa competiton is the last track before summer... Kinshasa(something like that..)... it's the worst track EVER in the stunt life! (the end of the class was another reason..)

is it clearer for everyone?

pArAnO

P.S For those who are thinking that I'm cheating... ask at Mingva for the bunch of differents replays that I sent to him... (and sorry for my bad english, 100% Qu?b?cois ;) )

alanrotoi

Is Kinshasa the worst track you ever race? So I won't send it to the Track Design Contest because I built it!! :P :lol:  :lol:

About the arrive in the stunts community I came by the same way. My cousin and I found by accident the wmcs too and then Zak's and after that, ISA.
When I saw ISA site I thougth "what a big community. Sure, they won't accept me" When I read the rule I was disapointed. "Rules? Why rules?" My only rules until that moment was "Drive more or less on the road and good luck, son." I've never searched of shortcuts because I didn't need them in my "amateur" life (Just race and build to have fun).
So I stayed in zak's because is a free competition. There is no matter if I cut a corner going over the grass. But with the everyday practice I started to control better the car. And I tryied in ISA. And After that I joined FSC and StuntsLOL. And now.... the Live Events!! :D

Anonymous

yes of course... 1.12... easily, drinking flat water. YEAAAAH.

cmon say it. Its impossible. Stop, please. :D cant stop laughing at u.

Funny this pArAnO. Happy face!

one thing will prove u are true, if alanrotoi does the same time like u, NORH. And Jacky. And... me ;) .

pArAnO

Quote from: "Anonymous"yes of course... 1.12... easily, drinking flat water. YEAAAAH.

cmon say it. Its impossible. Stop, please. :D cant stop laughing at u.

Funny this pArAnO. Happy face!

one thing will prove u are true, if alanrotoi does the same time like u, NORH. And Jacky. And... me ;) .

first, who are you? than... you are REALLY thinking that I'm cheating??!

pArAnO

btw.. if the majority of people here think that I'm cheating, I'll just stop competition in norh... no interest for me if everybody look at me like a cheater/liar...

Mingva

I guess, our anonymous Guest is Alain :wink: He cann't reach your time with RH, so he thinks that you are cheating :) But take it easy, don't stop to race without RH.

I could show all your replays which you send to me, but there are some tricks. So, I'll post your replays with final Buenos Aires replays. OK?

pArAnO

I don't care about the tricks, the competition will just be a little bith more tight

I posted my best time on the other topic (Am I a liar) so everbody can see what I did...

(It's another way that competition can be in my dream, that everbody see the replays of everybody, like in f1 ;) )

al il professore

"He cann't reach your time with RH, so he thinks that you are cheating "

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH

CHILDISH.

I thought the only one who wont understand my puns would be the WOBOT.

"But take it easy, don't stop to race without RH. "

Hey do u really still think he doesnt play with RH? ... No doubt, he is honest. And even more honest than u.

I cant believe the guy in my own team will criticize things I say In a matter of a PUN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORD PUN? I got a definition for u ;) its like FUN. WOBOTS dont know that as far as i know. Well in Asimov opera, Wobots even got emotions. And in the end of the movie they finally say to adversary hasta la vista baby before killing them.

OF COURSE, I SINCERELY BELIEVE THE TRUTH OF PARANO RESULTS... DONT LISTEN TO ANY ADVENTICE ADO FOR NOTHING... except if these FUNNY THRASH TALKINGS give u fun like it gives to me.

MESSAGE PERSO A PARANO: imitation d'un certain personnage de mon ?quipe m?me (d?cevant soit dit en passant) "je comprends pas les blagues, je suis un con de wobot de l'est, et en plus depuis que je travaille pour isa-belle, je me sens plus p?ter, je fais perdre mon propre co?quipier sur amsterdamned ? cause que je compte pas bien les p?nalit?s des autres", et en plus il en rajoute, d?s que je fais de LHUMOUR avec toi, parano, (h? oui, je pense sinc?rement que tu les fais sans RH ces temps magnifiques, et j'en ai sinc?rement rien mais alors rien ? taper que je puisse pas en faire autant... (d'ailleurs je pense aussi sinc?rement que moi j'y arriverai un jour alors que la robote de l'est jamais hi hi) d?cevant cette attitude)

Mais enfin, la situation ?tant claire, j'esp?re que tu vas jamais jouer avec RH... parce que moi non plus, et j'esp?re que tu vas gagner devant alanrotoi et Bonzai joe parcequ'il y a monopole depuis trois mois maintenant et c'est fatiguant.

BON COURAGE ET NOUBLIE PAS QUE JE FAIS DU THRASH TALKING POUR MAMUSER, faut tout prendre au vingti?me degr? ;)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Quotethe guy in my own team will criticize things I say
:shock: I thought it's our team :shock:

al il professore

pathetic... perhaps theres nothing better to do than speaking about surrounding ado... in english my own team means my own team, nothing more. sorry for your bad english. (thats my 13th post)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

CTG