News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Lucky man

Started by DukeBismarck, March 14, 2002, 12:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeBismarck

Hey Zak do you know what a luck you have to find a girl who plays a racing game without having a gun on her head?  

I think the odds to find one are 1:2 000 230 027

So be happy.  

But she was'nt the first Stunt RacerGirl, just think of Cherry and Helen. They will be very angry with you, when they've heard about your thinking.

But i bet she won't be able to drive below 1:56:00 on ZCT12 in March.  

FredMercy

Looks like Zak is whipped big time!  (just kidding Zak, don't go Neil on me or anything)

If she gets better she can get some of the elite drivers to put their foot where their mouth is!

Fred Merc

zaqrack

I showed her this topic, and she was very happy about it.  

And now she did under 2:10 on the hard way.

(try it with a wheel and with auto transmission, and talk after that.  )

btw, the lm002 is very handy with the wheel.

And surprise: she made an 1:51.45 too, but with using the shortcut, that I showed her, so it`s not accepted of course. She can get points, but cannot use shortcuts. It`s still better than my chances, I can`t use shortcuts, and I don`t get points either.  )

Zak

Helen Wheels

I must first announce that I have been in this trade since 1984, I bet that's longer than any of you newbies out there. Cherry has been driving since 1983, but she hasn't learned a thing...  

However, it is great to see that finally some more women are starting to do Stunts driving! Who says it's a masculine sport? I'll tell you one thing, Eszti: if you're mad at a guy, nothing works better than beating him at Stunts driving, they get sooo angry   ........but don't try it with Zak!