News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The Stunts page of Inavoeg

Started by alanrotoi, November 19, 2003, 01:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Yes as you can read he started a new page all-about-stunts, contest, downloads, replays and more. It is the old "Stunts World" page (an old brazilean stunts page) but now with a cool new design but under construction.

Ok, no more words the url is www.stuntsworld.cjb.net

al il professore

great! this is the greatest link i found for years!!!

wonderful!! bookmarked
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Only the site is dead long time ago  :P  :(

al il professore

wasnt that i meant in my post? h?h?!

of course this link is nothing at all...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Mingva"Only the site is dead long time ago  :P  :(

You didn't understand. Let me translate it in the correct way. It says the site is online since 1999. I spoke with the programmer of the site (there are more than 1 pipsqueak) Do you remember the Simbrothers link I had in MeganiuM homepage? Ok this is the same link, it was quiet since 2001 but now is rising again. He/they told me they are making the site again and it will be finished in November.

Mingva

OK, let's hope this year we'll see updated page. But at the moment their site is dead, with a lot of "Sorry, the page you requested was not found."  :lol:

Besides, it's in portuguese I guess.

alanrotoi

It is still off..... BTW Stunts POP is online!! (mwajaja I got them!) www.stunts.pop.com.br but I think it is a closed local competition.

Shoegazing Leo

Yes, this is a national competition managed by RicardoBrasil (from the neighbour city of São Jos? dos Pinhais).

Alternative Action: You can say what was born in Foz do Igua?u, Paran? and goes to Argentina when was a baby...  :lol:

alanrotoi

LOL! It's not a problem but thanks!

Another competition!! http://lestunts.cjb.net/ :lol:  :lol:

al il professore