News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League 2008

Started by CTG, June 16, 2008, 04:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 26, 2008, 10:46:07 PM
Cork's Crew racing their favourite car on Shanghai together

Hmmm... SKID OFF!!! ;D

CTG

Quote from: CTG on August 25, 2008, 03:30:14 PM
Track name: Izhevsk (Russia)
Predicted winning time: 1:05.00

Bad prediction again, leading time is already at 1:04.60 and still very far from perfect.

Duplode

I mostly agree with CTG's predictions, particularly with respect to the fact that it's very very unlikely I will get any more bonus points (damn Venice and its quarter-pipe trick... :-\). If things happen as CTG described it will be remarkable how we'll have gold medal and bronze medal matches on rounds 6 and 7, if only in reverse order...

Quote from: CTG on August 25, 2008, 06:49:03 PM
ABU - CTG, DUP, KRY (prediction: 0+0+1, final result: 1 pt)
KRY - DUP, CTG, ABU (prediction: 0+0+1, final result: 1 pt)

LOL, you predicted a draw? :D

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on August 29, 2008, 02:51:40 AM
Quote from: CTG on August 25, 2008, 06:49:03 PM
ABU - CTG, DUP, KRY (prediction: 0+0+1, final result: 1 pt)
KRY - DUP, CTG, ABU (prediction: 0+0+1, final result: 1 pt)

LOL, you predicted a draw? :D

Yeah, why not? :D

CTG

Because of having some connection trouble after moving, in the first two weeks I can only use the Internet at work. So it's better to publish the following track. Expect a nice powergear run with Corvette next to Rijad! ;)

Track name: Rijad (Saudi Arabia)
Car: Chevrolet Corvette
Racing interval: 8th-21st September 2008
Difficulty: 4/5
Predicted winning time: 1:05.00

Duplode

Quote from: CTG@Site NewsAbuRaf is really getting faster and faster, now he's close to 1:10. CTG's time difference won't be really strong... :)

Go AbuRaf, Go!! :) ;) (Should Krys decide to show up with a strong Melange lap, I may have trouble to stay afloat in terms of time difference...)

CTG

Results and replays are available without any details - I'll make the usual detailed update in the evening.

And now: Bonzai Joe vs Ayrton! ;) Will we see a hiding contest?

CTG

Izhevsk analysis is available - it's worth to check it! Even if the length of the run is irrelevant in this case due to the penalty misery. We had 4 different leaders during the lap...

BonzaiJoe

My section positions are funny:   1-8-8-7-6-6-5-4
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 09, 2008, 09:42:31 AM
My section positions are funny:   1-8-8-7-6-6-5-4

You f*cked up your whole lap with cutting the first icy corner. Without that... at least a third place, maybe even a victory.

zaqrack

yes, we realized it after deadline :)

CTG

Luckily you were racing versus eachother... :D

I think Rijad will be tight - maybe the only difference between the replays will be the point where you reached powergear. I guess the best pipsqueaks will do it around the loop.

CTG

3 pipsqueaks are still missing 78 mins before deadline, BJ sent only his noRH replay...  :-\

Weekend replays:

Ayrton 1:03.60
CTG 1:04.85
Duplode 1:05.95
AbuRaf 1:16.05

BonzaiJoe

We're looking at a strange draw in Zak McKracken vs Chulk...
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on September 21, 2008, 11:44:44 PM
We're looking at a strange draw in Zak McKracken vs Chulk...

Time is up... BUT! Because of the strange & surprising low level of activity - Krys (internet problems), Zak (too busy in China?) and Chulk (???) are missing from the scoreboard - I have to change the rules a bit. I decided to allow these three pipsqueaks to complete a lap in the next week. Reason: Chulk and Zak are opponents in this round, so it's not unfair to let them play (seeing Ayrton vs Bonzai Joe battle, bonuses are safe); while Krys is my opponent. It doesn't hurt anybody's points, so I hope you agree with this decision.

Last hour replay from Bonzai Joe: 1:03.55...  :o From now Ayrton can't win USL - only BJ can lose it! Official results and replays in one week (depending on the missing pipsqueaks), Montreal track will start tomorrow.