Stunts Forum

ZakStunts - the Competition => Competition 2026 => Topic started by: dreadnaut on August 08, 2026, 01:01:44 AM

Title: Cars and rules for 2027
Post by: dreadnaut on August 08, 2026, 01:01:44 AM
It's over 300!
Still several months before the next season, but let's get this thread out there, to hear your ideas!

While the game stays the same, the Competition is open to rule changes. This thread is here to collect and discuss suggestions, and also to decide which custom cars will be allowed for the coming season.

See also: Cars and rules for 2026 (https://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=4495.0)
Title: Re: Cars and rules for 2027
Post by: dreadnaut on August 08, 2026, 01:21:06 AM
The GAR side-scoreboard has been shrinking, and I feel the format deserves its own space, if any. Single car podium are also rarely mentioned these days. What could replace them?

I'll throw there an idea for a secondary scoreboard, where the track designer picks the car. Some small bonus points might count towards the main championship, e.g., if the car does not appear on the podium (or top-6). Probably need to find a way to balance things so that leading on both is not useful 🤔

Title: Re: Cars and rules for 2027
Post by: Victor Narl on August 13, 2026, 08:50:51 PM
I propose to bring back permanent competitions and make available replays used by past participants of these competitions. https://zak.stunts.hu/index.php?page=archives&get=2002permanent
Title: Re: Cars and rules for 2027
Post by: dreadnaut on August 13, 2026, 09:35:14 PM
The permanent competition is alive and well (https://raceforkicks.com/index.php?page=records&author=DSI) on the Race for Kicks website!

Unfortunately we don't have the 2002-era replays :'(  Replay archive before 2015 is spotty, after that we started storing all submissions.
Title: Re: Cars and rules for 2027
Post by: MiDiaN on August 14, 2026, 03:00:52 PM
I'd vote for the Isdera Commendatore, since it's a relatively new car in the game. I'm also curious about the Ford Ranger, which has been featured in many seasons, but hasn't appeared for quite a while now.
cars2027.png


The rules can remain unchanged.
Title: Re: Cars and rules for 2027
Post by: HerrNove on August 14, 2026, 04:18:08 PM
I don't have particular suggestions, but this year I suffered the lack of cars bridging the gap between the Siluro/Testarossa and the IMSA/Melange tiers. In 2025 we had Turbo Esprit, Diablo, Camaro and Mercedes DTM in that range, and I hope next year offers at least a couple of cars in that segment.
Title: Re: Cars and rules for 2027
Post by: Victor Narl on August 22, 2026, 01:10:37 PM
I propose a rule starting next year to take into account team points for all riders, not just the top two. This will increase the interest in team competitions and motivate riders to join teams.
Title: Re: Cars and rules for 2027
Post by: Alain il professore on August 23, 2026, 04:41:55 PM
Hello my friends,

I think team points for every rider is a good idea.

Looking forward to next year championship.
Title: Re: Cars and rules for 2027
Post by: MiDiaN on September 05, 2026, 10:27:54 AM
The idea of motivating riders to join teams is good, but counting all riders would favor larger teams. Since teams can currently have 2–4 riders, I think keeping the top two scores would make the competition more balanced.