Poll
Question:
What's your favourite car in Stunts from the list?
Option 1: Porsche March INDY
Option 2: Porsche 962
Option 3: Jaguar XJR9
I wonder what the community's favourite original game racing car these days is 8) For competition or for fun but let me know what did you choose and why? ;)
Indy for me, wish we had more non-powergear Indy races. The MP4 has a different feeling, but maybe the Williams will cover that role — we need a grand prix inspired competition!
Taking in consideration that none of them has speedometer, the Porsche 962 is the best overall out of 3 cars to drive judging by its looks, handling and performance.
Quote from: dreadnaut on August 12, 2026, 01:01:14 AMIndy for me, wish we had more non-powergear Indy races (...)
The "Indy" from my car pack is non-PG all the time ;)
https://wiki.stunts.hu/wiki/Zapper's_car_pack#Porsche/March_Indy_(90P)
I love the look of the XJR9 and have often had better luck with it than the 962. It also comes up with some fun glitches sometimes, magic carpets etc!
Does anyone know if the alternative purple/white livery XJR9 is still available? (Castrol/Silk Cut?)
I remember seeing it on one of the download sections a long time ago, but can't find it now..
Quote from: Spoonboy on August 12, 2026, 11:18:28 PMI love the look of the XJR9 and have often had better luck with it than the 962. It also comes up with some fun glitches sometimes, magic carpets etc!
Does anyone know if the alternative purple/white livery XJR9 is still available? (Castrol/Silk Cut?)
I remember seeing it on one of the download sections a long time ago, but can't find it now..
I think you mean Zapper's pack. You can find it here: https://wiki.stunts.hu/wiki/Zapper's_car_pack . It also has some performance change.
I don't like powergear so I'll go for an IMSA car. The Porsche has a nicer default color and slightly better performance, easy choice for me.
My vote goes to the P962, I like its handling characteristics, it's probably the most balanced car of the three.
Quote from: alanrotoi on August 12, 2026, 11:50:33 PMI think you mean Zapper's pack. You can find it here: https://wiki.stunts.hu/wiki/Zapper's_car_pack . It also has some performance change.
Thanks
@alanrotoi but now I remember it was actually this earlier version I was thinking of, found here on the Southern Cross site:
https://scr.stunts.hu/mods.html
Quote from: Spoonboy on August 12, 2026, 11:18:28 PM(...)
Does anyone know if the alternative purple/white livery XJR9 is still available? (Castrol/Silk Cut?)
I remember seeing it on one of the download sections a long time ago, but can't find it now..
@Spoonboy Is this the the livery you are searching for?
https://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=4339.msg96587#msg96587
Download it at Zakstunts:
https://zak.stunts.hu/dl/zapper-cars.zip
@Zapper not sure if I was thinking of yours or Ryoma's earlier version. But yours with the two colour schemes is an amazing package! I'll enjoy revisiting them all ;D