Get the latest code from our Git repository (https://github.com/dstien/gameformats) if you want to compile the current version for your exotic platform of choice.Latest build:
stressed-20210307-windows-x86_64.zip (https://bitbucket.org/duplode/gameformats/downloads/stressed-20210307-windows-x86_64.zip) (2021-03-07 git 9827f7c1a88db5bf92f1ac9e752bb3f14bd378b3)
- Prevent flickering when switching between resources.
- Added more text resource ids from GAME.PRE/MAIN.RES/TEDIT.PRE.
- Safeguards against overwriting packed files when saving.
- Fixed ".sfx" unpacked extension.
- Improvements to resource size guessing.
- Default option for parsing unknown resources is to treat as raw data.
- Import and export of binary data of raw resources as binary data.
- Added a "move to" action to the materials list.
- Adjustments for building with QT 5.15 and MSVC 2019 (LowLevelMahn).
- Replaced old bugs with new ones.
- The Windows build linked above requires having installed the Visual C++ redistributable. Here is a direct download link (https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe) for its x64 version, and the relevant downloads page (https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/downloads/) (it shows up under "Other tools, frameworks and redistributables" at the bottom).
- This binary is not statically linked, unlike the 0.2.1 one. That might change in a future, non-snapshot release.
stressed-0.2.1-win32bin.zip (https://bitbucket.org/duplode/gameformats/downloads/stressed-0.2.1-win32bin.zip) (2013-01-20 hg e0d96cd9b0b1/git d441c71db6b03adb4f8c0efffd231f6f6f477b49)
- Change order of shape paint jobs (Duplode).
- Raw binary editing of opponent path and car tuning resources.
- Opponent speed resource editing.
- Simple animation sequence editing.
- Link to user manual on the Stunts Wiki (Duplode).
- Ported to Qt version 5.0.
- Statically linked Windows binary.
stressed-0.1.0-rc5-win32bin.zip (2008-11-26 SVN r51)
- Automatic cull-data calculation.
- Y-axis ratio correction in 3d view.
- Improved material selection list.
stressed-0.1.0-rc4-win32bin.zip (2008-10-28 SVN r45)
- Flip and mirror primitives.
- Material selection list.
stressed-0.1.0-rc3-win32bin.zip (2008-10-26 SVN r41)
- Draw wheel and sphere primitive.
- Optionally weld coexisting vertices.
- Highlight vertices.
- Easier cull data editing.
- Visualize cull data.
stressed-0.1.0-rc2-win32bin.zip (2008-10-14 SVN r33)
- Change order/rename/duplicate/insert new resources.
- Partially open files containing unsupported resources.
- 3d view mouse picking.
- Fixed interpretation of primitive flags.
stressed-0.1.0-rc1-win32bin.zip (2008-10-06 SVN r29)