News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT42 - The Meaning of Life

Started by zaqrack, August 15, 2004, 09:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

I know :) many big names, but the point is just that even though Gutix and Alain are both on the scoreboard, it is evident that none of them (especially not Alain) drove their best.

Thanks to all who congratulated me, and good luck on ZCT43!
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I know :) many big names, but the point is just that even though Gutix and Alain are both on the scoreboard, it is evident that none of them (especially not Alain) drove their best.

Thanks to all who congratulated me, and good luck on ZCT43!

Don't you think once everybody (including the top drivers) can have a bad month? I don't think Gutix wasn't race seriously. You are only right about Alain I think.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

After what I've seen in the last months, I just know that Gutix could do better than that. Of course Gutix raced a bit more than Alain, but if he was really trying to win, he could have done much better than 1.20, surely. Alain's time is a joke, but still it got him 4 points (3+1), which is better than nothing.
But one interesting thing is that Alain is 9 seconds behind Zak, who also only spent about 15 minutes total on the track (saw him do it...).
But we can't be quite sure.