News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT43 - Broken Wing

Started by zaqrack, September 13, 2004, 11:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

lol :) saw her last week on a DM party -drunk again of course-  :o
should i give her your email address?;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"lol :) saw her last week on a DM party -drunk again of course-  :o

heeeeey, who is that girl? :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Thomas: while you learn to love the slower cars, you can race the StuntsLOL competition. "stuntslol.cjb.net". It's very small, but you race the Indy all the time...

Thanks for the advertising!! :lol:  8)

Dinmor

Quote from: "zaqrack"lol :) saw her last week on a DM party -drunk again of course-  :o

Ask her if she can remember me....I have to think about the consequencens of you giving her my address  :?  :?
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

Dinmor

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"

heeeeey, who is that girl? :)

just a girl Zak tried to pick up, but he failed  :lol:

:wink:
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

phoxetis

Hi folks, you might have noticed this phox guy entering the results list somewhere down there. So a very short introduction might be good? If not, just skip this blah ;)

Somewhere in history ('93) the parents of my friend mr.Byteking bought an amazingly fast AMD 486/40 in a full tower with Colani design. Impressive. And yes, from mr.B's nephew came a DC2120 tape (anyone still remember) with some cool and worthy games... LotusIII (and yes, we've reached a 12-hour competition, and no, we failed the 24 hour competition due to serious RSI!), Nascar racing, Day of the Tentacle, and ofcourse Stunts. You will probably know what was copied to my computer when I got one from my parents in spring '94. Mr.B made the tracks but wasn't much of a pipsqueak. I wasn't much of a trackbuilder but raced everything. Fav car: Jag XJR. Partly because it's green like me and partly because it handles so very fine on mr.Byteking's tricky tracks  :)

Right, start reading here: Hi guys (and girls?). I'm phox from Schiedam, the Netherlands. I've had some difficulty coping up with the amazing track records you guys make.

hello and welcome in stunts community, i hope you will stay here for long and follow the great dutch pipsqueaks of the past

well the drivers on the top of the scoreboard are racing here for years. we use replay handling, all kinds of tricks are allowed (expect for hexediting and cheating like this), we experienced a lot. we also had well... not the best skills when we arrived here. i can recommend you one thing to catch top times: race, race, and race...

lotus 3 and nascar racing were great games!

629.09 km

phoxetis

Hmmm, does this 'replay handling' mean you're not driving from start to end in 1 run ? You can't get a highscore if you continue half-way.... but maybe I'm just plain wrong ;)

edit: I know you're not intrested.. but as this is a stunts-related forum I might just as well note that my first (test) attempt on stereo audiodubbing was done using images from (yes) Stunts. Keep in mind it's just..er... nothing, just an opportunity to test a tubed security camera. I've put that on-line on my (outdated) website, or just click here http://www.angelfire.com/ego/phoxetis/projects/stunts/.

I'll shut up now....  :D

DieselJoe

Hi Phox! :D

About replay handling and other tricks:
Some of them are described at the "Driving School" on Zak's site.
In the "Advanced Replay Handling" description there's written how to still achieve a highscore. :wink:

To your little project: No no, it sounds interesting, but it's not very enjoyable with a 56K modem. :mrgreen: Maybe I'll try another day...
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

hey you did 1.43.30 without replay handling with the porsche carrera? it is a very good lap i think, there are drivers who can't do that!

i did a sleepy try without replay handling and without sound, and on my third lap, i did 1:40.00.

of course you can use replay handling, it is really worthy to check the driving school how to use that properly.

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Is there a new pipsqueak?? Incredible! Welcome to the Stunts Community phoxetis.

Have fun.

hey it's 1:35.55 after sleeping with sound (without replay handling, carrera)

629.09 km

Stunts Oracle

Stop saying your spamming results, you weak human!
Humans will bow down!! and I will rule this world!!!
Visit me: http://listen.to/stuntsoracle

Quote from: "Stunts Oracle"Stop saying your spamming results, you weak human!

Shut up Helen! Rather beat my time! :P

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Yeah! You said well!

Take care Akoss I guess she throws rays from the eyes, remember she is a superior entity far away from us.

By the way still I love her :)