News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Car of last track

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, October 10, 2004, 10:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

[18:51] <Jacky_> but there are still two tracks left after this one, right
[18:51] <Jacky_> there must be
[18:51] <Jacky_> so one car must be used twice...
[18:51] <Jacky_> two cars actually
[18:51] <Jacky_> no
[18:51] <Jacky_> not when using the Melange
[18:51] <Jacky_> one car must be used twicec
[18:51] <zaqrack> yes
[18:52] <zaqrack> but maybe it'll be a vote
[18:52] <zaqrack> "christmas present" :))
[18:55] <Jacky_> oh :)
[18:56] <Jacky_> I vote for the Indy, of course
[18:56] <Jacky_> but good idea to make a vote
[18:56] <Jacky_> except there are too few voters
[18:56] <Jacky_> for all those cars
[18:58] <zaqrack> well i dunno
[18:58] <zaqrack> last track will be shorter anyway in time
[19:01] <zaqrack> just did a nice scenery :)

Hey it was a shock to read it! There was no Jaguar, Audi track, and 2 tracks are missing. What's the problem? There was a Jaguar retro track in the summer, but there was still no real Jaguar race. It was just one of the special rule tracks. Last year there was the Indy for special rule track, and there was the Indy after it in the autumn. So I think we still must use the Jaguar, and I would be very disappointed if we didn't use that car because there was a backup Jaguar track...

JAGUAR FOR DECEMBER TRACK!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

I would prefer an Audi quattro sport track, even if Jaguar has been used for a retro track only.
Or maybe a cheated car like Skoda kompressor... :roll:

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"I would prefer an Audi quattro sport track, even if Jaguar has been used for a retro track only.
Or maybe a cheated car like Skoda kompressor... :roll:

Krys! Audi for twice? For both ZCT 45 and 46? Because that's sure that we will have to drive the Audi on ZCT 45. But one car for last track is still missing, which is the Jaguar.

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"that's sure that we will have to drive the Audi on ZCT 45. But one car for last track is still missing, which is the Jaguar.
How can you be so sure ? Zak told you ?
Well, if it's the case then we can use Skoda Kompressor for last track. :P

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"that's sure that we will have to drive the Audi on ZCT 45. But one car for last track is still missing, which is the Jaguar.
How can you be so sure ? Zak told you ?
Well, if it's the case then we can use Skoda Kompressor for last track. :P

Because there are 11 tracks for the 11 cars per a year+2 bonus tracks for 2 bonus cars/rules/anything special.

We used 9 cars this year: Acura, Jeep, P962, Corvette, Lancia, Ferrari, Countach, Carrera, and now the Indy.

We used the 2 bonus cars/tracks/special somethings in the summer: a Melange race plus a retro track.

We have a car never used this year, this is the Audi Quattro Sport. We will have to drive this on ZCT 45 or 46.

We have a car still remaining, the Jaguar XJR9, we used this only as a retro track car, so I think it's obvious that it's the other car which should be used next to Audi.

I still can't understand what the question is, why BJ recommends Indy, why Zak is thinking on it, why you want the Skoda.

Jaguar must be used, not because I like this car, just because there wasn't a real Jaguar race this year.

629.09 km

alanrotoi

We should use the Melange because was a plus track.  :lol:

BonzaiJoe

That's nonsense Akoss... why is ZCT41 not a real track, just because we have driven it before? We can accept your vote for the Jaguar, but I vote for the Indy... simply because using the Indy is the same as saying "use any car you want", which is a choice I think we need in the biggest competition. When Zak's competition was founded, it was an alternative to the Kalpen competition, which was huge, and where the Indy was used all the time. Now there is no huge Indy competition (except 4dstunts which is irregular and has segregation), so I think Zakstunts should move into that area. Just like last year, when we had two great Indy tracks.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

What news about Kalpen contest in November? Then BJ could race with indy there :P With Jaguar everyone could race on z41, no need to use it again after so short time. If Akoss want to race with it then Zak could put it as January/February car.

I'd want to race with the Acura NSX, the first car of this season. Because we race on abnormal dual-way track and, I'd say, we couldn't feel the real driving effect :roll:

Let's everyone write the car for the last track. For now there're 3 options: Indy, Jaguar, Acura. Ah, and maybe Skoda (am I right, Krys?) :)

My vote: the Jaguar XJR 9.

629.09 km

zaqrack

alanrotoi

correction: 4dstunts isn't irregular. It's a 6 month competition

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Mingva"there're 3 options: Indy, Jaguar, Acura. Ah, and maybe Skoda (am I right, Krys?) :)
You are right, yes. :D I like Skoda Kompressor. :mrgreen:

alanrotoi

hmmm Skoda is a 15 mins made car. I vote for any original but INDY.