News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT45 - Kangaroo Playground

Started by zaqrack, November 06, 2004, 09:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Krys TOFF

Some difficult jumps for newcomers or pipsqueaks that don't know well the car.
Difficult track, some interesting tricks, difficult parts : an Argammon-like track. :D

Mingva

Krys, go play Trackmania, I want to be 7th this season :evil:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It seems to be a very hard track, which is a good competition track. I think nobody will like it very much. If Argammon races, yes, he can win, but otherwise, it's hard to guess. Demands a lot of time, so chance for CTG.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

akosspoo ?zenete:
geci szarni kell
CTG ?zenete:
ez egy MOCSKOS SZAR, a Stunts l?nyeg?nek s?rba tipr?sa
CTG ?zenete:
ez n?kem nem kell
CTG ?zenete:
Zaki ********************** (censored)
akosspoo ?zenete:
az
akosspoo ?zenete:
az
akosspoo ?zenete:
az
CTG ?zenete:
ja ?s no rpl on Roznava
akosspoo ?zenete:
CTG ?zenete:
ez egy MOCSKOS SZAR, a Stunts l?nyeg?nek s?rba tipr?sa
akosspoo ?zenete:
IGAZAD VAN!
CTG ?zenete:
id?zheted is ak?r ezt a mondatot a F?rumon
akosspoo ?zenete:
ezt mingy? m?solom a f?rumba, akkora igazs?g
akosspoo ?zenete:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
CTG ?zenete:
LOOOOOOOL

Translation:

Akoss: cum, gotta take a shit
CTG: this is a DIRTY SHIT, the treading of the essence of Stunts
CTG: i don't want this
CTG: Zaki *************************** (censored)
Akoss: true
CTG: and no new rpl on Rozsny?
Akoss: CTG said:"this is a DIRTY SHIT, the treading of the essence of Stunts"
Akoss: very true
CTG: you can quote this on Forum too
Akoss: it's so true so that I will quote this on Forum
Akoss: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
CTG: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

629.09 km

CTG

Let's have a one month long holiday away from ZakStunts! See you in December...  :?

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Usrin

Don't believe that. He didn't give up, only cries as always. The law is the following: the more CTG cries, the better time he makes on actual track...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Perhaps I'll race, perhaps I won't be so crap. But now the is a minor question. The thing I want to tell is something different:

Z45 is not for Stunts. Stunts - start, accelarate, brake, curves, tricks, loops, enjoyable game. Z45 - suffering, RH, impossible to stay on the road without RH. This is simply replay editing, time wasting, pressing 'Esc' in every ten seconds. This track is CRAP - sorry Zak, but I don't want to lie. I think this is far the shittiest track I have ever seen. I don't want to hurt you, you know I liked Z44 and most of your tracks, but this one made me nervous, disappointed and sad. I hope this is the last time I feel that about a Stunts track...  :?

zaqrack

sorry, I want you to feel pain sometimes ;)

CTG

Pain is pain. Feeling sick after trying a track is another level... I like to suffer on good tracks. This is not that kind...

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Some ugly jumps, that's it. I think it is very important that we should race on tracks where beginners can also stay on the road. There are a few places where it's very hard to carry enough speed to make a jump and not to land on the grass. Why didn't you put there an elevated road? The biggest Stunts championship is not only for pro drivers.

I agree with BJ, it's not so bad... but it will be suffering to race on this track. 4th-6th place would be good.

There are some really good parts: loop-sharp corner-tunnel-pipe (I like it), and the paved corner right after a hill jump (spin possibility again).

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"Some ugly jumps, that's it. I think it is very important that we should race on tracks where beginners can also stay on the road. There are a few places where it's very hard to carry enough speed to make a jump and not to land on the grass.

Yes I know, and I was thinking a lot to implement that part or make it easier. First it took me 5 minutes to do that jump. I thought its not a shame to go on the grass - beginners can do it. If you are forced to do something, you learn it easier - and the greatest disadvantage of beginners is cornering speed. Now I guess more pipsqueaks will improve in this, compared to an elevated road jump. If its not working still there's the grass. There sure will be big time differences on this track.

Mingva

Easy track - bad because you need maximaze your time with RH; hard track - also bad because you need RH to stay on road :) I think it's problem in Stunts and in it's feature to continue replay.

It's not driving, it's creation  :lol: