News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT45 - Kangaroo Playground

Started by zaqrack, November 06, 2004, 09:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BonzaiJoe

Well, I have to agree this track could scare away beginners. In fact it already did. Even after trying for some time (though not exactly hours), Thomas was not able to get to the second bridge corner, and eventually he stopped racing. I hope he takes it up again :)
But some tracks are easy, others are hard. This one is one of the hard ones, and actually I think, apart from those 4 bridge corners (you know how I hate bridge corners) that it's really good.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "Mingva"Krys, go play Trackmania, I want to be 7th this season :evil:
Forget it. :twisted:  :P
I often play TrackMania, and still play good old Stunts. :wink:
Maybe I will play a bit less Stunts when Speed Up extension will be available for download (for the moment, there's a beta test on it, but it's buggy for me), as I did when Power Up extension was finalized.
But when TM Sunrise will be on sale in spring 2005, you can expect me to race much less, that's true.

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"There are some really good parts: loop-sharp corner-tunnel-pipe (I like it)
Yes, this part is the best of the track, typically Zak's style. :D I love it.

Quote from: "Usrin"the more CTG cries, the better time he makes on actual track...
True, very true. :lol: Another podium for CTG this month ? :roll:

alanrotoi

I hope this track isn't that hard. Anyway most of the zct tracks had my positive feedback.

alanrotoi

This isn't a hard track. It's a RH track. Since I race only few times per month this isn't a track I will have a low position.

BonzaiJoe

A like this track very much, apart from the four bridge corners and the triple dirt-corner, but I predict that we will have the lowest amount of pipsqueaks since 2001.

BonzaiJoe

I really like this track, apart from the four bridge corners and the triple dirt-corner. But I predict that we will have the lowest amount of pipsqueaks since 2001...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I also consider this track a better one than when the first time I tried it. Very difficult track, difficult tricks, some of them weren't easy even to find them. Really challenging, but when it doesn't wanna succeed, it is really annoying. On tracks like this, I have no chance against Bonzai Joe, Argammon and Gutix...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

A bit of will power is needed.

caesar007

very difficult track !!!

the second jump is almost impossible for beginners !!  ... like me lol
"i am the beginning and the end "

God rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It's the hardest track I've seen for a long time. I can just recommend: push harder!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Usrin

7th November:
Quote from: "CTG"Let's have a one month long holiday away from ZakStunts! See you in December...  :?
Quote from: "Usrin"Don't believe that. He didn't give up, only cries as always. The law is the following: the more CTG cries, the better time he makes on actual track...
20 days later:
1. CTG 1:34,65.

No comment...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

I don't like the track but I worked a lot on that... that's all!  :P

Anyway try to follow me, Usrin!  :twisted:

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"I don't like the track but I worked a lot on that... that's all!  :P
And with a victory as a result of this hard work.
Congrats ! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
And for 2nd time in a row, Damage Inc. pipsqueaks are all in top 7 drivers. Good thing, VERY GOOD results. 8)
CTG is now definitively MASTER CTG. :wink:

CTG

Thank you very much! But now I have a different purpose on Z46 - only one of you knows what is that... :)

Krys TOFF

Easy thing to guess : help Akoss Poo to earn his 1st ZakStunts victory. :roll:
Don't think I'll help you to do that CTG. :P