News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Memory Center - World Stunts Meeting 2004

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, January 20, 2005, 01:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Zak mentioned 'memories' in the description of the 'World Stunts Meeting 2004' forum, but there were no such topic here, so I decided to create one. :)

The day before yesterday I thought about the meeting, recollected some memories. The moment came into my mind when I was a bit drunk and smoked a cigarette with Bonzai Joe in the staircase. :) We talked about the Hungarian-Romanian conflict for long, but I couldn't make him understand. :)
Then I thought about an other conversation in the staircase, this time it was with Usrin. We drank here, stayed for long, and talked about the women, discussed our experience about them. I just can't remember that I took a pee out of the window here or I just wanted to. :) :smt104
Don't know why, but these two things are quite memorable for me. :)

And an other thing:

B????????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! :smt078
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Usrin

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I just can't remember that I took a pee out of the window here or I just wanted to. :) :smt104
Not just wanted to...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

I have many great memories from those days. Some of the coolest:

- Drinking in "the underground cave night club" with Akoss, Zak and Dinmor

- Trying to throw Akoss Poo out of Zak's apartment because he kept shouting and singing all the time while JTK, KHR and CTG were asleep.

- Doing "Stunts" on that boat on the Danube... what must people have thought of us? :D

- Eating Zak's brilliant tasty chili beans
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Walking almost 4 kms in the night with Akoss and Dinmor, because we missed the last bus... :)

Dinmor

Finding Usrin and Akoss lying on the grass outside Zak's bulding singing Hungarian political songs after jacob had thrown them out  :)  

Lying on the roof of a boat watching the skies...

Drinking Borsodi and Kieler-brau.

Sitting in a train at 5 am inventing the Shitty-shitty-shitty-alpenmilch song with Akoss, Zak and Jacob

The bobsleigh-thing....

but the best of it all was meeting all you great people! see you this summer!
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

Dinmor

Quote from: "CTG"Walking almost 4 kms in the night with Akoss and Dinmor, because we missed the last bus... :)

Yeah, that was fun. But I still don't understand why we couldn't take a cap  :shock:
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

- drinking absinthe with bonzai joe
- watching while track editing master JTK is editing a track for us
- shitting in the bushes in Visegr?d
- singing Heeding the Call with Bonzai Joe
- walking in Budapest around BME with CTG, eating, drinking, doing the shopping
- almost start to meet with two Hungarian bitches on the bus

etc., I'll write more :) lots of great memories :)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"- walking in Budapest around BME with CTG, eating, drinking, doing the shopping

And of course meeting of that girl at the cash... :D

Dinmor: cab is quite expensive and they like to cheat if they see you are a foreigner... But that walk was fun. Fresh air and moving - that keeps health! (but if I can choose then I say to hurry up and find the bus stop a bit earlier... :D).

Usrin

- waiting 2 hours in front of Zak's building for you, because you went sightseeing in the afternoon before I arrived
- eating Zak"s famous chili beans
- drinking Borsodi Beer
- singing songs of Hurkat?lt?, other Hungarian bands and Akoss Poo (about Alpenmilch and chili beans)
- watching trackediting and racing masters in live
- watching the storm from the top of the boat
- talking with the drunken Akoss Poo in the staircase
- being afraid of the drunken people would be too drunken and they would vomit in the flat
- etc.
:)
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Watching the handball tournament's first match with the Kalpen Brothers, admiring Zaky's knowledge from Egypt team. :D

Doing the uphill time trial with bike with a good time in a hangover state. :)

629.09 km

CTG

Go to Fl?ri?n shopping center with Akoss Poo to buy some beer and talking about girls.

Expert memories: Akoss, do you remember the girl laughing at the heavy drinks corner? When we mentioned "Rum for baking"... :D

Quote from: "CTG"Go to Fl?ri?n shopping center with Akoss Poo to buy some beer and talking about girls.

Expert memories: Akoss, do you remember the girl laughing at the heavy drinks corner? When we mentioned "Rum for baking"... :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.  :smt081
Of course I remember, but it wouldn't have come into my mind if you hadn't mentioned. :) Great memory! :)

And it was also great to drink those beer in the afternoon and evening. :) It was my vomitting day I guess! :) Damn p?linka! :)  :smt069

B?FF!  :smt117

629.09 km

CTG

Broken glasses and jars - special one was with Zak's cucumber (do you remember it, Akoss?)

zaqrack

I especially liked the moment when a whore wanted to pick up Dinmor and me on the Blaha Lujza square :)

Also it was great to see most of you dying on theat uphill battle to the Castle of Visegr?d, nearly the same place I broke my hand 2 weeks later - guess it was some kind of revenge :)