News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ESPECIALLY THE GERMAN ONES!!!

Started by KHR, May 29, 2005, 01:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KHR

:!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

Now - this is very bad news:

THE MEETING CANNOT TAKE PLACE AT MY HOME - MY WIFE AND ME PART AND THE MEETING DATE IS THE TIME WHERE SHE AND THE CHILDREN MOVE TO HANNOVER. THERE WILL BE A LOT OF ORGANIZATION AND CHAOS AND WHATEVR YOU KNOW...

SORRYSORRYSORRY

NOW FOR ALL THE GERMANS: PLEASE CHEKC IF WE CAN MAKE THE MEETING HAPPEN AT YOUR PLACE. ZAK AND AKOSS ALREADY HAVE TICKETS.

THIS IS ALL VERY DISPLEASING FOR ME, BUT YOU WILL UNSTERSTAND THE REASONS. PLEASE HELP US OUT !!!

So long, KHR :cry:  :cry:  :oops:
Visit http://www.kalpen.de

SELECT Idea, Concept, Implementation FROM Brain WHERE Problem = $currentProblem
-----------------------------
Error 1146: Table 'Kalpen.Brain' doesn't exist

DieselJoe

Oh, I'm very sorry for that.

Unfortunately, there also is no possibility to hold the meeting here. :?
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

lised

If noone in Germany can it might be a possible for some of those who live in Germany to drive to Denmark (with Akoss ad Zak in the cars) and then we'll have the meeting here...

al il professore

oOMGooo in these kind of circumstances, the reality is stronger, i am on your side kalpen master, whatever happens i support you with all my heart, and nothing is more important than this
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

lised

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

If there's no other possibility, I think we should accept Lise's choice and go to Denmark. Somebody?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

I love Denmark and always wanted to return there :)

Though it needs a lot of reorganization, and we also need lots of help from Germans with cars if possible, but if there's no simpler solution we should choose this one.

Arrival+Departure times for Akoss and me:

Arrival: Hannover, Airport July 14th Thursday 14:35
Departure: Hannover, Airport, July 19th Tuesday 06:20

so we need transfer on thursday afternoon to Denmark and monday afternoon back to Hannover. We can sleep anywhere in the city :)
Please, it'd be bloody troublesome with train/bus, help us out.

Another "big" problem is the serious question that what should I write on the shirt? World Meeting 2005 ...
maybe World Meeting 2005 Germany/Denmark :)

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"Is it too late to move the meeting by the way?

We have a fixed destination/date plane ticket with Akoss.

trouble, trouble... we'll sort it out and have a great meeting I'm sure :)

zaqrack

Departure       Hannover
Destination      ?rhus
Time: 04h52 including 04h27 on motorways
Distance: 496 km including 484 km on motorways
Toll costs:    0 EUR
Petrol costs:    29.76 EUR
Total costs:    29.76 EUR

well 5 hours, 500kms...
if someone is going in that direction anyway (and I guess someone will)
it must be no problem, we can of course share the petrol costs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"We have a fixed destination/date plane ticket with Akoss.

But they understand this. They offer us (Zak, Akoss) cars... the rest can book/travel to Aarhus.

The Depeche Mode party on 18th seems to be cancelled...

Gokart racing too...

But I think it would be good in Denmark too.

By the way Lise and Jacky! Are the Danish girls so attracted to Hungarian boys like the German ones? :)

By the way Zak! Have you already got your tickets? They haven't sent it to me.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

hold on! are joe and lise going to welcome a bad mother fucker like me? i love denmark also, but remember i will be in enemy territory there :D... aarhus airport? is aarhus on a stinky island or whatever? do i need a ferry boat to reach the salami city? i'll be ordering a plane ticket to aarhus... when its all settled down :o
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"

By the way Zak! Have you already got your tickets? They haven't sent it to me.

This is a ticketless booking, I only got a confirmation letter (in my post-box) saying that money has arrived to their account and my order which I have placed on the internet is confirmed, I can get my plane ticket at the boarding desk with the same code I got in email.

If you haven't received this confirmation letter call them!

lised

If we decide to have the meeting in Denmark, you'll be here from thursday evening to monday evening, right?

DieselJoe

Hannover would be on my way into the north!

It should (SHOULD!) be possible to take you with me!

The T-shirt... Guess we better wait until the question is clear and then your friend has to hurry up a bit. :wink:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"If we decide to have the meeting in Denmark, you'll be here from thursday evening to monday evening, right?

well I guess thats the maximum interval, maybe many will come thursday evening/friday morning->sunday evening

Lise - thanks for all the help in advance! You're an angel :)