News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ESPECIALLY THE GERMAN ONES!!!

Started by KHR, May 29, 2005, 01:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

wow, great!

but when I turn to purple please bring me out to the shore somehow :D

satanziege

That's bad news guys... I only read the topic now. Unfortunately my flat is by far too small to host anything and if it's going to happen in Denmark, it's unlikely I will be able to join you, as I have to work on Friday (or atleast Thursday) and Monday.. good luck then, and all the best to the kalpen brothers, esp KHR...
FNORD!

zaqrack

CTG

Rotoi, Usrin, satanziege, me - who's the next to say 'no'?  :?

BonzaiJoe

Honestly CTG, I really don't see why you don't come... hey no worries, you will come :D and what about Alan Rotoi?

I'm really going to miss Usrin and satanziege :(

It turns out that most of the meeting will be at my place instead of Lise's. About computers: I expect Lise and Thomas to bring theirs, so we have three. About cheap girls, I don't think any of our friends are, but you can go to any mainstream place in the city and I guess there are lots of girls just looking for sex. But not anyone worth spending time with of course... Good luck!
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

You misunderstood me a bit: I'm not looking for sex for money... I'm just looking for some lighter adventure (kisses, embraces etc.) which any of the girls suitable for.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"About computers: I expect Lise and Thomas to bring theirs, so we have three.

If you can get a monitor+keyboard I'll bring my original wooden Stunts-machine on which I produce my great replays :)

CTG

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Honestly CTG, I really don't see why you don't come... hey no worries, you will come :D

Sorry Jacob, this is not the liar time from me. Let's make this situation clear with facts why I won't come:

1, I fixed my summer practice at General Electrics between 4th-29th July. Some kind of practice is compulsory at my university - it's only just a bonus that I can make it with a scolarship at GE. I HAVE TO be there in July, sorry.  :?

But if I can solve the first problem somehow, then:

2, Financial problems: I spent all of my spare money on a notebook in April. Now I have about 100 Euro which is not enough for this trip. GE will give me my first salary in September - impossible to pay the costs.

If I win on the lottery, then I'll come (unfortunately I won't win as I don't play :)) As I told you earlier: 100% that I won't be there. Maybe in 2006...

Argammon

Since the whole thing is coming closer now I guess we could need the following:

1)Exact adress of Lise and Jacobs place
2)So when is this going to begin? Thursday?
3)hmmmm.....
4)?!?!?!

Well I would like to have everything being sorted out since the option 'go by car' is more unlikely for me now as I could only come friday and would have to leave sunday evening anyways...'meaning maybe I can find a cheap flight... maybe not... let's see.......

lised

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"You misunderstood me a bit: I'm not looking for sex for money... I'm just looking for some lighter adventure (kisses, embraces etc.) which any of the girls suitable for.

And that's what you can get most places if you just tell them something they want to hear or buy them a drink.

BonzaiJoe

Yes that what I meant Akoss, I know you don't want sex for money :D

Argy:
Can't you go with Diesel Joe, Zak and Akoss in the car? That would of course be the easiest. If not, I would still think train is much cheaper (and maybe even easier) than plane, but that's up to you of course.

I live at:
Stadion Alle 52
8000 ?rhus C

It's extremely easy to find, you just have to go on the E45 motorway, take the "?rhus S" exit, continue straightforward after the motorway ends, and then take one turn to the right (3rd traffic lights) and you're there (second house after the little road to the right).

Lise lives at:

Sneb?rvej 8
8270 H?jbjerg

That is not so easy to find, but I'll explain if necessary (which it won't be, as we will meet at my place and if worst comes to worst I would direct you by phone).

The meeting starts on thursday in the sense that the first people arrive on thursday, but I suppose the "official" meeting won't start before friday. Just like in Budapest, where Thomas and I arrive at the 6th, Akoss at the 10th, CTG at the 12th, but the meeting started at the 13th when the rest of the gang arrived.
To questions 3 and 4, I can only answer: "YES!" and we're looking very much forward to seeing you here, it's gonna be a blast, and we're going to have a lot of fun together just like last year, although it's going to be a lot of other people.
But we can't be quite sure.

DieselJoe

QuoteArgy:
Can't you go with Diesel Joe, Zak and Akoss in the car?
Hmmm, was Argy's problem really, that he could only have the car from friday to sunday? Sounded a bit like he had to stay so shortly "anyways". :?

If only the car is the problem, we could of course talk about that possibility. But it of course doesn't mean, that Argy's home is on my way to Denmark, only because Hannover is on our both's way! :) I live in Hildesheim, very close to Hannover. Come on Arg, reveal the secret of your hometown! :mrgreen:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "lised"
Quote from: "Akoss Poo"You misunderstood me a bit: I'm not looking for sex for money... I'm just looking for some lighter adventure (kisses, embraces etc.) which any of the girls suitable for.

And that's what you can get most places if you just tell them something they want to hear or buy them a drink.

Well paying the night for them is like paying for a Helen in the bed.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Quote from: "DieselJoe"Come on Arg, reveal the secret of your hometown! :mrgreen:

K?ln ;)

Krys TOFF

According to personnal problems, I found another way to come to Germany than my own car. But now that it's sure meeting will be in Denmark, I've got a problem : going from Hannover to Aarhuss... :(

When will you go to meeting ? Thursday or Friday ?
How many places are still available in your car ?
Is it possible to take someone else (me :lol: ) friday morning in Hannover or Hamburg (tell me your preference, I can do both) on your way to Aarhus ?
If yes, I'll participate in gazoline payment of course.

If not, is there any train or bus going from Hannover to Aarhus ? I looked for a flight but it's much too high.