News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

IMPORTANT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS ESPECIALLY THE GERMAN ONES!!!

Started by KHR, May 29, 2005, 01:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Oh, Zak should not be the only one to cook - I'll help, of course.

Now bad news: Seems like KHR is not coming to the meeting, I'm talking and talking and talking... Maybe all of you should write e-mails to khr@kalpen.de to persuade him...?

lised

Well...I took him back, so I guess I'll be there to cook for you.

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Usrin

B??????????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt078  :smt080
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"Well...I took him back, so I guess I'll be there to cook for you.

can I assist? :-D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "lised"Well...I took him back
Lucky BJ. :-D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Good to hear. Therefore we can avoid the gay party. ;)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Yes! P?linka! I will have to force Thomas to try it... And I will succeed.

Lise will probably not be coming to the meeting anyway, as she has left me... it would be weird. I know especially Alain will be sad to hear this, but that's life I'm afraid  :? .

... that's life, isn't it?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

Quote from: "lised"Well...I took him back, so I guess I'll be there to cook for you.

well... you took him back. thats life.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Well, it's VERY close now, time to take it seriously! For participiants (and especially for organizers), it's high time you appeared here in this forum more frequently!!!

How it will be? Now I'm waiting for the meeting so much!!!

BJ, are you alive?

629.09 km

zaqrack

BJ has not too much access to the internet these days, he asked me to forward any important questions in SMS to him, but you can also ask in SMS.

ONLY 2 WEEKS TO GO AND THEN I'LL BE SLEEPING AT ZAK'S AND WAITING FOR THE MORNING TO TAKE OFF WITH THE PLANE!!! :D:D:D

So, who will come?

Sure: BJ, Dinmor, Zak, Krys, Diesel Joe, Akoss.

Others? Lise? Argammon? Alain?

629.09 km

CTG

I think Argammon and Alain will go - but one of them will go home in a coffin, I'm afraid...  :axe:  :smt062  :smt070  :smt072

al il professore

BonzaiJoe

This seems to be the right time to inform you all that anyone who plans to make a flame war of the meeting (of course you can flame each other with a grin, you know what I mean) and fight or row with other drivers, is not invited to the "party". I am sure this will not be a problem, and I am looking very much forward to it all!

IMPORTANT: Denmark is not a member of the Economic and Monetary Union, so you have to pay with Danish kroner, and not Euros here.

A lot of new pipsqueaks have come since I stopped racing, I wonder what that means...  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.