News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

JTK?s diary of the 2nd World Stunts Meeting in ?rhus

Started by JTK, July 15, 2005, 05:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: "DieselJoe"Iranian :wink:

Turkish or Iranian, the same for me (shame on me, both countries are too far :)) - our common dual-nationality is Stunts and alcohol... ;) I hope we will get drunk next year together (and with BJ, Thomas, JTK, KHR, Akoss, Aignur, Krys and Usrin too)! :) Apropo, where will be the next one? Hameln? Hildesheim? Trillbardou? Kazincbarcika? :)

DieselJoe

I'm afraid you have to delete Hildesheim from that list. Such a party would not be possible in our house with my parents. :?
By the way it would even not have been Hildesheim, but a small village 10 km away from it.

But I'm looking forward to seeing you all next year, doesn't matter where! :D
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "CTG"Apropo,
LOL, funny word ! Never saw it before.
Based on the French "? propos" I suppose...

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "CTG"I also like chili beans with extremly hot pepper. :)

CTG... these were no ordinary chili beans. Last year I ate several bowls of chili beans without any problems, but this year I almost died at the first one. It was EXTREME. Putting extra chili on chili beans last year, I don't think I would do it, but it wouldn't be a big thing, and I would certainly have liked it with extra chili too, but putting extra chili on this year was just sheer kamikaze madness (that is why Ole is the Chili King).
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

yes, those who weren't there can never imagine how hot that chili was. fiery ass was guaranteed at least once ;)

Krys TOFF

We should check pictures and find those of JTK perspiring A LOT while eating this chili ! :lol:

CTG

Don't underestimate me: I'm strong in farting, eating eggs, eating hot pepper things and drinking beer. :D

Dinmor

Other great memories from the meeting:

Drinking, playing guitar and singing with Diesel Joe all sunday morning

Meeting a cycle-taxi at 5 am in the morning

All of the songs:

Firey, firey, firey ass on closset

Everybody everbody's b?ffing
Even Zak, even Zak is b?ffing

Martin, Martin, Martin and his penis

Ole, Ole, Ole and his penis

Fisse, Fotze, Fou-foune, Pina, Pista

Fisse, Fisse, Fisse, Fisse, Fisse

Druggy, Druggy, Druggy Danish nights.

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy nights in ?rhus

+ of course the Diesel-Joe song as mentioned in JTK's diary
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

Dinmor

+ of course trying to "score" the roller-coaster by singing highway to hell!  :lol:
I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing.

DieselJoe

Yeah, there were many great things JTK unfortunately wasn't involved in and couldn't write down!
By the way I just opened another topic for this great song! :-D

@Krys: I guess the best Chili Beans picture is this one of Akoss!
Tool

BonzaiJoe

That's a great picture :D

The song needs any kind of b-piece, or whatever you call that in english :D It has potential, and we have a piano/keyboard player (me), and three guitarists (Diesel Joe, JTK, Dinmor) to play it. Maybe Michael will play the drums for us, then we have the official Stunts & Alcohol tune! With wonderfully deep and poetic lyrics.

We must not forget the invetion of the expression "Dry ass!" either. That's certainly an innovation.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"We must not forget the invetion of the expression "Dry ass!" either. That's certainly an innovation.
French language has always been innovative. :-D

For those who were not at the meeting : when you are about to drink, you say "cheers", and in French we have an expression that is "cul sec" (simple translation in English : "dry ass").
If someone who cheers say this before anybody had start his drink, then we all have to drink all that we have in our glasses in one step.
This can apply to bottle too. :wink:

Palinka is supposed to be drank only this way I think. :lol:

DieselJoe

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"The song needs any kind of b-piece, or whatever you call that in english :D
Do you mean the "icing on the cake"? :lol:
Yeah, it would be great to play it altogether once! :D
Tool

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "CTG"Don't underestimate me: I'm strong in farting, eating eggs, eating hot pepper things and drinking beer. :D

CTG you are not a god hot pepper thing eater, you only like to suffer from it. Ole really liked his chilli beans that way, very very very spicy and hot. :D:P
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"CTG you are not a god hot pepper thing eater, you only like to suffer from it. Ole really liked his chilli beans that way, very very very spicy and hot. :D:P

LOL... Let's try it next year! :D