News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT22

Started by zaqrack, February 01, 2003, 12:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

There you go...

I'll tell my opinion when I have time and hardware to drive it for more than testing purposes.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"There you go...

I'll tell my opinion when I have time and hardware to drive it for more than testing purposes.

aaaaaah, for some reason I can be there now!!!
seems to be a nice, difficult one... by watching the map of the track... a little bit like zct18, but a better car...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Mingva

Yeah, just another great track :D And I like to race with my favourite car. During 2 days I already sent 3 replays :wink: Waiting now for scoreboard update. I want to see my name on the top 8)

BonzaiJoe

Yes Zak, you really hit the spot! This track is full of small tricks and difficult parts, which is just what a good competition track needs. Full marks! I think I'm gonna send my replay too, but it's not that great :D
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

And it's not your fault that the car sucks  :lol:
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Well, I won't tell you such nice words about the track. It seems to me being a killer one for me. I bet I'll be 10th in pro this month...  :?  :cry:  :roll:

Mingva

Zak, why this month leading time is counting only from 2nd day :?: In January it was from the 1st day!

In rules isn't mentioned (or I didn't found?) that 1st day not counts for lead. time :o

Waiting your comments, Zak :)

zaqrack

it was counted from january the first, because track was out on the 30th of dec, not the 31th.
So no-leading time day was the 31th of dec, and then leading time from the first of jan.

now no-ltb is the 1st day of month, and it's counted from the second. Like it was always.

Shoegazing Leo

I LOVE ZCT 22!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
But ZCT 22 don't loves me  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It's a better track than I thought it earlier. It will be a tough battle! Let's bet! I won't be the first.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Bad, bad, bad... I don't like it!!! No idea how you made that times...  :evil:

Mingva

Hey, but you have good time too :o What you want else? To be in top5 with auto transm. :?: I think you should be satisfied with your current time.

CTG

No problem with my current ranking, but I don't like this track...  :evil:

XDude_NL

I like this track, but the track doesn't like me  :(

CTG

After two weeks of silence I can't improve...  :evil: