News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

When and where?

Started by JTK, July 25, 2005, 10:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Oh no, now I'm Cherry's Chaser. I do not like cherries... :?

DieselJoe

Quote from: "JTK"I do not like cherries... :?
No!??!?? :shock:
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

BonzaiJoe

We must teach JTK to drink Cherry wine/liquor  :D
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

S?t?rum (artificial and awful rum for baking) forever!

?rg

G-E-R-M-A-N-Y

I live in germany!!!

GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!

I Love Stunts

Greetz
?rg (PS: Sorry about my bad english ;-))

JTK

No cherry wine for me! Remembering Diesel Joe's whatever he drank there makes my faces become pale. Awful! No! I'd like to have some Hungarian beer at the next meeting rather.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "JTK"No ideas? No more comments? Or don't we want to meet again at all?  :shock:  :cry:  :x

I think first we should decide the WHERE question. Let's ask KHR if he a.) really don't know if he can hold next meeting b.) if he really can't hold next meeting c.) if he holds next meeting.

If the answer is a.), let's wait more till we can start organizing, if the answer is b.), let's start to organize the meeting in Hungary, if the answer is c.), let's start to organize the meeting in Germany.

By the way, it's not really urgent, since we still have a lot of time. Remember last year, we also had a really silent autumn, but when we felt that the summer is close enough, the number of meeting posts rose.

So, will we sing Fotze songs or pina songs next year? :D:D:D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "?rg"G-E-R-M-A-N-Y

I live in germany!!!

GOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!!

I Love Stunts

Greetz
?rg (PS: Sorry about my bad english ;-))
Welcome to Stunts community ?rg.

Anonymous

Oh yes, hi ?rg!

If you love Stunts then register and race! :D

DieselJoe

"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

ben snel

:-D HI there everybody

Anybody remember me? I guess so??!! :roll:

I quit playing a cupla years ago b\c the game became SLOWER on my new puter, but strangely enough since I have XP it's OK again. I still play once in a while, but I dont have time anymore for competition. Besides: you all probably are too good for me now. I'm worse and you're better than then, so no awards for me anymore  :-D

I'm learning to become a graphic designer, and I am on another Forum everyday: that of the band L.A. Guns (I made some Tshirts for the band, and designed a LIVE DVD). We already had some meetings, and there's gonna be a BIG ASS meeting in august in New Orleans where EVREBODY will be present, including band members

Thats it, in a nutshell.

I'll check in more often here (I think...live is busy :roll: )

Freerk (Ben Snel)
Ben Snel is (not) BACK!!

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Why of course we remember you :D

Welcome back Ben, you've been away far too long. I'm glad to hear you seem to be getting on well with everything. Since you left, I think the most remarkable things that happened were the Stunts meetings in Budapest 2004 and Aarhus 2005 - will we see you in 2006?

It would be cool to have you on the scoreboards too - maybe you're out of shape, but you'll quickly catch up - competition is great as ever.

Cheers from Bonzai Joe
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

hat tip ben snel  

just a question from akoss poo: what does pussy means in Dutch ?