News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

When and where?

Started by JTK, July 25, 2005, 10:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Welcome back, Ben! ;) There are some old pipsqueaks who remember you. :)

Let's hope we can see on forum and on scoreboard again from today. You are welcomed on the next Stunts meeting, too, probably held in Budapest.

Stunts racing has developed by today, but if you try to keep the pace, you will be on the top again, flying dutchman... :D

By the way, are you racing as Super Pursuit Mode?

B?FF!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Quote from: "al il professore"hat tip ben snel  

just a question from akoss poo: what does pussy means in Dutch ?

Yes. On the stunts meetings, we started to collect how the other nations call pussy.

.........................lighter...........harder
English...............pussy............cunt
German.............Muschi............Fotze
French...............foufounne......chatte
Hungarian...........punci............pina
Polish.....................................pizda
Danish................fisse........................

We wonder words in other languages!!!

629.09 km

Usrin

Wow, what a great surprise! Welcome to Stunts World again! If you've a bit of time, start to race and you'll see, you won't be able to stop it as you'll improve and get onto the podium again! B?????FFFF!!! :D
And don't miss the live races of the next Stunts Meeting!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

ben snel

geez! what a bunch of replies already!! The forum wasn't so active a coupla years ago!!??

pussy= poes, or kut, or kutje, or snee, or many other names. Kut is most used, BUT DONT SAY THAT cuz it's a nasty word, and not as freindly as pussy. Kut=cunt.

about the meeting: no money, no time

about racing: too little time, but maybe I'll try once, for the heck of it :-D

btw: what do you mean: "By the way, are you racing as Super Pursuit Mode?
" ?

Is that a name, or a technical thingy? I am Ben Snel, and no other
Ben Snel is (not) BACK!!

A world stunts meeting isn't so expensive and long. Last year, the meeting was held for 4 days and 4 nights, in Denmark, which is a stallin expensive country. This whole (+a previous night in Budapest, +an additional night in Hannover) cost 58 000 HUF for me, which is around 230 Euros. This is around the 2/3-3/4 of an average Hungarian salary per month, and guess in Holland, you earn more. I don't want to force you, only to persuade you to come and visit us - at least once.

About racing: after one try, you will have your willpower back and let's hope you'll continue racing.

629.09 km

Usrin

If only you'd written this 2 months ago, and I'd been able to use these words in the Netherlands when being there! :D
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Quote from: "ben snel"geez! what a bunch of replies already!! The forum wasn't so active a coupla years ago!!??

pussy= poes, or kut, or kutje, or snee, or many other names. Kut is most used, BUT DONT SAY THAT cuz it's a nasty word, and not as freindly as pussy. Kut=cunt.

about the meeting: no money, no time

about racing: too little time, but maybe I'll try once, for the heck of it :-D

btw: what do you mean: "By the way, are you racing as Super Pursuit Mode?
" ?

Is that a name, or a technical thingy? I am Ben Snel, and no other

Okay, then you are not SPM. He is a newly registered pipsqueak from Holland, and he said that he is not a beginner here. So I thought he is somebody who raced earlier here. As I saw your name again, I thought before your real return, you used the name 'SPM'.

629.09 km

ben snel

if this guy is really good, it could be Roy Wiegerinck rejoining? He left even before me. Or did he return already?
Ben Snel is (not) BACK!!

He is not so good, but not bad. Maybe not Roy Wiegerinck. He never rejoined. When he found his girlfriend, he left in 2002. He is stallin and stallin now and has a different life than driving this old game day by day. I also had had a girlfriend and I had left. But when she left me, I returned. It happened this year.

629.09 km

CTG

Welcome back Ben! I hope you will stay long and come to the next meeting.

Akoss: I guess SPM is XDudeNL or Doelloos.

BonzaiJoe

Or Icecube...

I don't know if Roy is still with Stefanie, but it's true, he has never returned, even though he promised to drive one track in 2003 !

I've also had a girlfriend for a very long time and lost her again, and I was less active during that period than before, but still racing.
Nothing can stop me from racing!

But Ben Snel is the kind of Stunts character, like JTK and KHR, that just never dies. You had to return, and you just gotta race with us - you will be reminded how much fun it is :D
See you on the scoreboard
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Welcome back my favourite opponent :)
We had some really tough battles back then :D

It's great to see you still around! :)

CTG

You will see how Stunts skills improved in the last few years. I think our first race will be against AbuRaf but you will catch our speed soon. Good luck! :)

CTG, alias Sneller Dan Ben #2  :wink:

Krys TOFF

When I joined in 2002, Roy was away since a few weeks but Ben was still there.
Nice to have some news of Flying Dutchman Ben Snel. :D

Now, when will we have news of "Sneller than Ben" ? :lol:

CTG

(re)Fresh(ed) blood in the system, an active pipsqueak with community life. Take the example, ARGs. An interesting ghost is more fun than a boring top pipsqueak.  :lol: