News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by CTG, October 21, 2002, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lamer

I made 20.60 with a Citroen CV4 LMAO.Good job driving good times with cheat cars you losers.

BonzaiJoe

So, is that Alain or a typical forum geek? Or is there a difference? :D
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

al il professore

i love this sentence: "alain made three victories in a row at zakstunts, he was born for playing that game in competition and no one is better than him in the present time"
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

who is the best driver on default track? i will become that. I lead default closed and am on the way to beat default indy car alanrotoi's time... see you on the permanent times scoreboard. tomorrow. :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

answer to the question who is the best on default is... alain, of course. third on default and first on default closed. noone did that.

al il professore

i beat my time on default!

i am the fastest man on default in the entire UNIVERSE!!!

thirty six seconds and forty!!! 36:40! two seconds better than alanrotoi!

i also was the first man to go under the minute in default closed!!!!!!!!!!

fifty nine seconds!!!!! yeaaaaaaaah one second better than Bonzai Joe!

these times go to mingva's 25th. congratulations mingva! expect a fourth victory in a row in zakstunts for your birthday!!!

Mingva

Quotethese times go to mingva's 25th. congratulations mingva! expect a fourth victory in a row in zakstunts for your birthday!!!
Yeah :D Thank you very much, Alain :)

al il professore

satanziege

May i proudly announce that after understanding power gear on Kalpen B i am now able to create times worth mentioning ;) only sixth place so far, but it was only the third try yet...
FNORD!

satanziege

i couldn't stop trying... 6th place was ... inconvenient.
FNORD!

al il professore

your time on default is very good. keep improving, because its the same time i had on default :) you are talented

alanrotoi

but mingva's birthday is tomorrow  :D

al il professore

BJ beat my permanent time two months ago... why didnt i see that?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

New personal (and 99% that Hungarian) record on Default, 30th June 2004

1:02.70

without replay handling and shortcuts

:)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km