News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

When and where?

Started by JTK, July 25, 2005, 10:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "zaqrack"Says the man who considers most of the women maleish bitches without any effort to understand their point of view. So i could say the same.

I gave a very exact and great answer why I can't think in their point of view in the Football Fanats topic. It is a scientific explanation. I think with my brain. Yes, I will think in their point of view if it is as scientific as mine. But it isn't, it is based on bias and childish emotions (I want to do what the others do! - it's like young children want to act like an adult, but the adults will never let them do this - men let the women act like theirselves). So you can see, it is a thing which needs scientific explanation - unlike ZakStunts rules 2006 and the Alain-Mingva-Zak vs. Akoss-CTG argument. Please don't mix these two - the two topics need different treatment. You are clever enough to distinguish these two - or I'm wrong?  :?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

JTK

Back to topic:

If we could tell, when the meeting should take place (which month) it'll be easier for me because soon I have to plan all my holidays for 2006...

Quote from: "JTK"Back to topic:

If we could tell, when the meeting should take place (which month) it'll be easier for me because soon I have to plan all my holidays for 2006...

July or August is good for me. Mid July is the worst. Next year I don't want to miss Tokaj-Hegyalja Fesztiv?l like last year. The two planned holidays (Stunts meeting, Tokaj-Hegyalja) were at the same time. Next year I want to enjoy both. :D The Stunts meeting: without flamewars of course. ;)

629.09 km

zaqrack

As I'll be back to school, almost the whole summer after exams is OK for me, meaning july and august. perhaps end july - beginning august is not the best, but it's really unclear at the moment.

Can we state now that it'll be held in Hungary again at my place, or it's too early to do that?

If it'll be here I plan to organize a 1 day excursion to see other parts of (mainly eastern) Hungary - Tokaj, Eger, Hortob?gy & the Great Plains, maybe also Kazincbarczika if Akoss will help ;)
Also I'd like to show Budapest to those who were not here last time - and of course there are plenty of things for the others to see too :)
And of course we cant miss the cart race this time .)
Please remember that our flat is not so big, so we either eat OR sleep OR race. That means probably less racing than in Arhus.
So maybe a 4 day meeting would be a clever choice - if most of you can afford it.

BonzaiJoe

If we are going to Eger, I have to bring my Indy...

So far there aren't any dates on which I cannot come (provided it is during the summer holidays of course). But there could arise some festival dates or something, that would be worse for me. But please don't calculate with that.
But we can't be quite sure.

Well, it would be great to welcome the Stunts pipsqueaks in my home town - although there's nothing special there. Maybe I can ask my mother to cook a lunch for the participants, and we can drink something in Pap? S?r?z?je (=Grandpa's Beer Pub; our new favourite pub). :D And we can continue the drinking in Tokaj (80 kms SE from Kazincbarcika), the home of the famous Tokaji wine. It is a nice little town surrounded by some beautiful hills, I guess it's worthy to look around here. I also support to see Eger, a very beautiful historical town with a castle (55 kms SW from Kazincbarcika) beside the mountains of B?kk. It is a wine country too. But we can visit other places, too. (J?svaf?-Aggtelek? 40 kms NE from Kazincbarcika)

629.09 km

My hometown is waiting for you!

629.09 km

CTG

Eger, J?svaf?, Tokaj: USC 2003-2006 track trip :D

al il professore

i like to read this topic because it builds up hungary a stunts pipsqueak's dreamplace. the center of the stunts civilization. the mecca of all bridge bandits. the power gear orient express. the st-hun-ts menace.

See budapest and die. from a time attack.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary - four carismatic European countries in Stunts racing. Austria is our Atlantis with Markus Nagelholz.

Antiboarder

is there any pipsqueaks from the US?

CTG

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"My hometown is waiting for you!

A beautiful hometown!!!

Argammon

As some of you might have noticed,I wasn't active here during the last couple of month.
Now I eventually came back and the first post to read would be this one.
I couldn't remember were I stopped reading,so I started somewhere in the middle and what did I see:Another stupid argument.
Well the good old stunts community didn't change at all  :twisted:
I could comment on the situation,but somehow I now believe it's pointless so let's move on to the topic.

I might not have been clear enough when we were planning last meeting so people thought I might eventually come and bailed out in the last meeting.

I won't come next meeting,if it is in July or early-mid august.
That's for sure now.I could come at some weird dates like in may or late august or sth.But that's up to you guys.I will just sit and wait what happens.

The argument is over, in my opinion, everybody's got tired of flaming or/and arguing (for a while at least :D), so it was a late post.

I think there's only a slight chance that the next meeting will be in May or late August. But please come if you can - things can change till next summer for us, and for you, too.

629.09 km