News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2006 - Budapest - August

Started by zaqrack, December 11, 2005, 01:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Thats sure by far.
You're all welcome.

But when exactly?
no vote. please describe your choices AND your availability in a post.

4-6
11-13
18-20
25-27

additional info:

Sziget festival = 9-16th
Formula-1 = 6th
St. Stephen's Day (big firework and stuff) = 20th

we'll possibly have a day-trip to other parts of the country.
we can also have it on thursday/monday, not to interfere with the meeting if you prefer it that way.
Anyway, these 3 days is only the basis of the meeting. You're all welcome for some more days before/after.

My vote goes for 11-13, 18-20 is secondary (Father's birthday), but the others are also suitable for me.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Akoss Poo is coming, that's sure. In the end of August, I'll have my exams, so the earlier the better. My votes on the weekend:

1 August 4-6
2 August 11-13
3 July 28-30
4 August 18-20

The others are may not be good...

If the others are coming for more than 3 days, I'll come, too.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

11-13th August is the best one for me (first week of August in Transsylvania, in the second part of the month I'll be at Lake Balaton).

CTG

I have no fixed programs for next summer, maybe I'll choose later.

DieselJoe

For me it also is too early to predict. There's another planned trip to the Baltic Sea with some friends of mine. :smt030:smt033
I'll ask them if we can already fix the date!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

I will try to arrange my other programs in the way to have free time when the Stunts meeting occurs. But Hegyalja Fesztiv?l enjoys priority this year (mid July probably). Only this program, because I missed that great party and womanizing possibility last year due to the trip to Denmark.

629.09 km

JTK

I'm trying to get it clear... DJ, if and when we go by car, maybe KHR and/or me can take you with us, should be cheaper (and funnier). BUT there maybe very cheap flights to Budapest from Germany, too!

DieselJoe

Thanks for the offer, we'll see then! :-)
There's still time I guess!
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

JTK

Oh I WANT to meet! How I miss Budapest... *sigh* And the paprika salami(s). This year I'll export tons of the small thin ones. :)

Zak said to me that we might visit my hometown, too. I'm consulting with my parents to have a good meal and a small party here (of course with p?linka). :D

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

I still don't know when I'll be on holydays for forthcoming summer.
My participation at the meeting is unsure... :?

CTG

Quote from: "Krys TOFF"I still don't know when I'll be on holydays for forthcoming summer.
My participation at the meeting is unsure... :?

:?  :?  :?

I really want to meet the Great T?ff, the old horney carrot of this little community.  :-D

CTG

Shall I.. can I... may I... I want to come! :D

JTK

Quote from: "CrazyDriver"Shall I.. can I... may I... I want to come! :D

Come!  :-)