News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

EVENT PLAN

Started by zaqrack, January 31, 2006, 10:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Quote from: "JTK"
Budapest - Hamburg
Flight Lufthansa LH 3477
Departure from Budapest/Ferihegy: 14.08.2006 09:00 am, Terminal 2B,
which means check-in must be done until 08:30 am

8)

oh great that you only fly back on monday! great!

zaqrack

Quote from: "lised"When are the goth and dm parties you talked about taking place Zak? :bear:

oh, it depends there are 5-6 groups who organize a DM/goth party monthly/every 2nd week. This week there are 4! I'm amazed.
but I'm afraid having Sziget at the time of the meeting will cause less parties during the week you are here. I really hope there'll be at least one.
The best would be the one organized by the official DM fan club - there are always more than 1000 people. But I'm afriad that wont happen.

Still, there must be a goth place on the Sziget too (or a goth band :)), if there is nothing better :)

CTG

Quote from: "zaqrack"Still, there must be a goth place on the Sziget too (or a goth band :)), if there is nothing better :)

Is it obligatory?  :smt078

Usrin

Quote from: "CTG"Is it obligatory?  :smt078
I hope it isn't...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

DM party for #@&*!<{@?%#  people who love it, beer for the others.  :)

zaqrack

of course you dont have to come :)

I'm not sure you'd like to see a face-painted Lise, Bonzai Joe and Zak McKracken dressed in full black :D

BonzaiJoe

DM party AND beer for those who love both :D

And eye make-up.
But we can't be quite sure.

JTK

I'm coming by plane so I won't bring beer this time... that will be Akoss' or CTG's job, I guess  :) And what about a slight zip of P?linka?  :twisted:

CTG

Akoss' exercise is the heavy drinks cathegory, maybe wine too. Mine is beer (Usrin can help me, he's an addict too  :-D ). Zak can serve mineral water.   :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'll bring some p?linka, yes :D and we'll have it in Kazincbarcika, too :D probably the most alcoholic night during the meeting ;)

Beer: Usrin, CTG

wine: we'll have it in Eger and Tokaj

i'd join the sightseeing tour, or a part of it, because it was fun 2 years ago (although I've seen Budapest so many times...)

i'd probably miss any goth party or things like that. i don't like the ppl there. not my world.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

lised

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"DM party AND beer for those who love both :D

And eye make-up.

and black nailpolish and wild hair :D doesn't get much better...

I have different opinion about makeup and nailpolish.

And also about black colour on a girl.

I still love the natural girls, and not the 'plastic' ones.

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: "lised"
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"DM party AND beer for those who love both :D

And eye make-up.

and black nailpolish and wild hair :D doesn't get much better...

you are sick, baby  :-D

lised

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I have different opinion about makeup and nailpolish.

And also about black colour on a girl.

I still love the natural girls, and not the 'plastic' ones.

You don't have to be a plastic girl because you dress black a couple of times during a whole year :) It might be more beautiful to be natural, but also a bit boring, when you look like that almost each and every single day  :)

black is not plastic, i don't like black on a girl due to a different reason

plastic is makeup, eye makeup, polished nail, the wild hair (thin eyebrush, high heeled shoe etc.)... if were a girl, i would not do things like these

629.09 km