News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Cork's Crew

Started by zaqrack, October 20, 2002, 10:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

This is the topic related to Cork and his Crew.

First I open it with the fact, that I updated Cork's Crew team site a little.
Scores of ISA and FSC are available now, nothing more.
Team stuff still to come, if I have time. :-)

Zak McKracken

Cork

Dear members of my crew, I am NOT pleased with your effort on the Beijing track. I told you IRC is a very important competition, and then you deliver pathetic results like this - unacceptable. Zak McKracken's 6th place is acceptable, although he surely could have done better, which means I am not satisfied, he must do better next month! But to Bonzai Joe, listen now and listen carefully: I am not paying you giant weekly wages, free vodka and free whores for stinking 4th places. I could have hired any reasonable driver for a dime and a 6-pack to get a 4th place at IRC, but you're supposed to win, not get 4th. You can look forward to a major wage cut if you don't win next month. I had faith in you, but never have I seen such a lousy result from a driver like you. Start earning your paycheck!

Krys TOFF

The Godfather is unpleased, Capice ?

Mingva

:shock: Cork's Master is angry. I hope he won't fire BJ after hot race in Africa :wink:

alanrotoi

I hope yes! Then I'll invite him to join MeganiuM (if Eddie wants :D)

Doelloos

Who is cork?

Oh wait he is a stunts newbie  :lol:
I Play stunts in a team.
I Play UT in a clan.
I Play ragnarok in a guild.
I Play GTA in every car :P

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I hope Cork will be angry sometimes later this year, too. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

Well our crew finally got bigger, and I`m proud to greet satanziege in the team.

Welcome!

satanziege

Thanks, I hope i can live up to Godfather Cork's expectations... ;)

satanziege
FNORD!

al il professore

ooops now the stunts lessons are well over, satanziege :) you will have to learn from bonzai joe and zak. Of course, dont ask anymore any questions to cork, now you are obeying the evil.

Dont worry, you can ask anything to me, even concerning the driving style, because you need some advices to fight on myron, the orion rookie.

But since you are now in the worst team on earth, the rolling nightmare, the nonsense pipsqueaks home, i wont give you secret secret hints, only crash style advices.

ahahah godspeed with corkscrew (we need a team site update now, because cork site is down)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Aww Alain, I'd teach you how to play Stunts anytime even though you're in another team  :D
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

you taught something very bad to the community, hiding times and sending rpls on the last day. Then everybody started to do that, including me. but i dont care, nailwood god taught me the way now... i dont hide times like you.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Uhmm, let's not rewrite history here. Let me tell you what happened:
Up until ZCT10 or ZCT11 everyone was driving nicely and we were all happy. Then on ZCT11 everyone suddenly waited with sending times, except Bismarck, who was very angry because he went from 1st to 5th on the last day. Then it was taken up in the forum and solutions were made for it. In ZCT12, ZCT13, ZCT14 and ZCT15, everything was nice and we were all happy. Then YOU came and ruined it by hiding your time on ZCT16, even lying about it. Just when we thought things were getting better. In ZCT17 it was the same, but everyone knew about it. Then in ZCT18 leading time came and made it a bit better. Now it was all strategy. You could hide your time as much as you wanted to, but that meant your opponents got more points. In ZCT18 I just to send my times when I made them. In ZCT19 I chose to hide my time. In ZCT20 I chose to send my times when I'd made them, in ZCT21 I did too, in ZCT22 too and ZCT23 also. Through all that time I didn't not hide anything at all. In ZCT24 I barely raced, but I didn't hide anything either. In ZCT25 I hid my best time, as did you and many others. In ZCT27 it's true that I hide my replay, but I don't have anything that could take the lead. So you can't call me a time-hider. You brought that trend back and made it stay. By the way I think it's okay if people hide their times, because of leading time. It's team tactics now, not schoolyard justice.

al il professore

HEY! it never happened that before i came you hide your times? NEVER? I read the forum on the beginning of my career and it was lots of "bonzai joe hided his time" and "this Bonzai joe waits the last minute to send his time". I didnt rewrite nothing i read somewhere. Could i invent this story? this is your past, not mine.

BonzaiJoe

No you did not read that anywhere. If you did, show me :D. As I mentioned, before you came, I hid my time in February and partly in March, as did all other top drivers, except Bismarck in February. In May I didn't do my time before the last day, and in the other months I sent my time approximately when I did it.