News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WSM 2006 - Budapest - August

Started by zaqrack, December 11, 2005, 01:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, but at the moment I can't really feel it. There's not too much life. Let's hope the stunts meeting mood will evolve and improve again soon - so b?ff.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

DieselJoe

Quote from: CTG on June 27, 2006, 12:33:18 PMHahaha... it would be great but I guess it's not too good for the others. What if you come on 15th or 16th August? Bonzai Joe and Lise will be still here (right?), I'll be in the same city, Akoss... I think he can come too.  :)
Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 27, 2006, 01:14:00 PMCome after the real meeting, if you come on 16th, we'll have some fun, too - if you want! ;) Others? :D
Quote from: lised on June 27, 2006, 07:35:19 PMThat's right!  \:D/  We'll be there drinking Palinka and beer until August 21th  ;-)
Coming alone would be too expensive, I'm afraid...  :-\
So far I thought I would come with JTK & KHR (& possibly others) by car (as it was roughly planned at the beginning of the year I guess) and the costs could be divided...
But it sounds really nice...  :-\
I'll go and check the plane prices! ;)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

We're waiting for you Diesel to follow the party started in Denmark last year! B?FF! :D

629.09 km

DieselJoe

Ok, I just finished my computer science project!  8) now it's time to pack things together, in 5 1/2 hours I'll leave for the baltic sea!  :)
As I already mentioned, I'll come back on the 15th, but I am already pretty sure that there won't be enough money left to travel to hungary alone...  :-\
I wish you a nice meeting! :-*
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

629.09 km