News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

JTK's diary of the 3rd World Stunts Meeting in Budapest

Started by JTK, August 10, 2006, 10:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

It seems it was another nice meeting, too bad I couldn't join.
Did you do the traditionnal photo of all participants ? I'd like to see it.

CTG

No CTG at the group's photo because he was knocked out by the alcohol. :D Kidding.

JTK

Quote from: lised on August 21, 2006, 11:04:32 AM
Quote from: CTG on August 21, 2006, 10:19:33 AM
Maybe I can join just to say goodbye.

(Only maybe because I started to feel very ill after the last evening's catastrophy: too long time in the cold rain and storm)

Yep you can do that....we are leaving around 6 pm from Zaks place...after we have bought a lot of salami to bring home (we are really thinking about you JTK!)

;D ;D ;D I've still got some...  :)
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Still??? I'm disappointed. You don't eat it fast enough. ;D

Krys TOFF

Nice group picture, nice Dinmor face full of alcohol (or with a lot of sleep missing :D), nice Lise animal outfit and, above all, marvelous AKIRA picture, argh ! I want this picture !
Mmmmm...
Kidding. ;D
I want Lise. :-*

CTG

Yes, she's beautiful. And she has some other very good inner qualities too. :)

JTK

And some Stunts qualities - remember, she teached us "Lise's trick"!  :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: JTKAnd some Stunts qualities - remember, she teached us "Lise's trick"!  :D
Oh God ! :o I want to see this ! :)

zaqrack

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 21, 2006, 10:00:28 PM
nice Dinmor face full of alcohol (or with a lot of sleep missing :D)

he arrived 30 minutes before the picture from Denmark, so no alcohol :)

JTK

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 22, 2006, 08:21:07 AM
Quote from: JTKAnd some Stunts qualities - remember, she teached us "Lise's trick"!  :D
It's quite dangerous and sophisticated - when you're trying to drive the slalom track piece (with the two stones), just pass them at the right side. That's Lise's trick. :)

By the way, Zak, did I use the right Hungarian words at the diary describing our Slovak meal? :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: JTKIt's quite dangerous and sophisticated - when you're trying to drive the slalom track piece (with the two stones), just pass them at the right side. That's Lise's trick. :)
Impressive. :D :D :D

zaqrack

Quote from: JTK on August 22, 2006, 10:19:40 AM

By the way, Zak, did I use the right Hungarian words at the diary describing our Slovak meal? :D

yes, your Hungarian is quite hihetetlen :)

lised

Quote from: zaqrack on August 22, 2006, 12:31:23 PM

yes, your Hungarian is quite hihetetlen :)

haha I tried to make my parents say that this morning....it came out like: hittelittelik (or something) :)

lised

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 22, 2006, 08:21:07 AM
It's quite dangerous and sophisticated - when you're trying to drive the slalom track piece (with the two stones), just pass them at the right side. That's Lise's trick. :)

No no no JTK you got it all wrong....impressive how you have to try to tell old men things over and over again  ;)

The Lise trick is really an extremely dangerous and breathtaking stunt...like the one I did in the city game  :D

JTK

Nono, no explanation - I saw it live! And we were very impressed by it! It looks easy but sure is a masterpiece of driving.  8)