News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Recipes

Started by lised, August 24, 2006, 08:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

:P

I
Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 25, 2006, 11:02:38 PM
Quote from: CTG on August 25, 2006, 12:20:20 PM
Jealous mode ON

GO BACK TO RACING (E.G. MOHACS), OLD PERVERSE FRENCHMAN!!! You could be the father of Lise with your age, so don't be pedo. :P (okay, okay, I just a need a kiss too from Lise  ;) )

Jealous mode OFF

He, he, he...

/GRIN Mode ON

/GRIN Mode OFF
;D

I got a kiss from Lise IN LIVE. Of course not that kind of... :)

JTK

Stunts MEATing is great! ;D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

lised

Quote from: CTG on August 25, 2006, 11:41:54 PM
:P

I
Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 25, 2006, 11:02:38 PM
Quote from: CTG on August 25, 2006, 12:20:20 PM
Jealous mode ON

GO BACK TO RACING (E.G. MOHACS), OLD PERVERSE FRENCHMAN!!! You could be the father of Lise with your age, so don't be pedo. :P (okay, okay, I just a need a kiss too from Lise  ;) )

Jealous mode OFF

He, he, he...

/GRIN Mode ON

/GRIN Mode OFF
;D

I got a kiss from Lise IN LIVE. Of course not that kind of... :)

??? No you did not!

CTG

lised

Quote from: CTG on August 28, 2006, 05:51:43 PM
Kiss on face. :)

Haha okay :) If that is a kiss, then I was quite slutty in Budapest  ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: lised on August 28, 2006, 08:27:24 PM
Quote from: CTG on August 28, 2006, 05:51:43 PM
Kiss on face. :)

Haha okay :) If that is a kiss, then I was quite slutty in Budapest  ;)

If that was not a kiss, how is it called in English? Btw.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

I kissed Lise on the normal way too... then I had to wake up... :(

Krys TOFF

Kiss is simple friendly kiss on the face.
French kiss, is a real kiss, with tongue play (but don't do it when you have a stopped nose).
Good things in life are often, if not always, French. ;D Salami is the only exception. :D

lised

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 28, 2006, 11:17:12 PM
Kiss is simple friendly kiss on the face.
French kiss, is a real kiss, with tongue play (but don't do it when you have a stopped nose).
Good things in life are often, if not always, French. ;D Salami is the only exception. :D

Haha no the they are not. How about Italian food?, German litterature?, English music, Vietnamese nature and so on :D

CTG

And Danish beauties. :)

lised

And of course: Hungarian vegetarian chilli beans  :) :P

Krys TOFF

Quote from: lisedHow about Italian food?, German litterature?, English music, Vietnamese nature and so on :D
Italian food ? Pizzas and spaghettis can't be compared to foie gras. Mozzarella and parmesan are nothing compared to French cheeses (see cheese topic in chat/misc part of the forum).
German litterature ? Stefan George or Rainer Maria Rilke are just bad copies of Arthur Rimbaud and Charles Baudelaire.
English music ? Yeah, that's good. Not all they do, but many things are good. Much better than almost all the French music to be true. I aggree.
Vietnamese nature ? I don't know. Sadly, I never left Europe... :-[

JTK

Rilke isn't German!
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 29, 2006, 08:48:14 AM
Quote from: lisedHow about Italian food?, German litterature?, English music, Vietnamese nature and so on :D
Italian food ? Pizzas and spaghettis can't be compared to foie gras. Mozzarella and parmesan are nothing compared to French cheeses (see cheese topic in chat/misc part of the forum).
German litterature ? Stefan George or Rainer Maria Rilke are just bad copies of Arthur Rimbaud and Charles Baudelaire.
English music ? Yeah, that's good. Not all they do, but many things are good. Much better than almost all the French music to be true. I aggree.

Pizza and spaghetti and lasagne and the works completely rule over foie gras. French food is more varied and creative than italian food, but the basic italian brilliancies are just better on the whole.
German litterature: Baudelaire and Rimbaud are nice poets, but their works are of little importance compared to those of Hesse, Novalis, Nietzsche, G?ethe, Hoffmann, Kafka (yes I know he's not really german either).
English music: obviously...
Vietnamese nature: haven't been to Vietnam, but to China, where the nature was amazing, but it is too in some parts of France!

Anyway, it's not quite fair to put one country up against several others in this way
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 29, 2006, 08:48:14 AM

French cuisine? With snails? Brrrr.... Italy and pizza won.
Literature? Who cares? :D
Music? UK is the cradle of many great bands. France has only piano accordions.
Vietnamese nature? No please, I want to see Paris first.

Edit: camambert and brie cheeses are really great.