News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts World Ranking updates

Started by Mark L. Rivers, September 22, 2006, 05:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Don't forget that BJ got 18 seconds penalty on Z70 so his time is 1:40.xx. :D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on January 05, 2007, 01:02:08 AM
Don't forget that BJ got 18 seconds penalty on Z70 so his time is 1:40.xx. :D

Right...   ::)
But it's fixed yet...  ;)

So, this is the new Stand Points calculation for CTG:

HotRod =      not raced

Fangio = -0,3 He has arrived behind Gutix, Mark L. Rivers and Krys TOFF which were behind him in reference rank (-0,3); all drivers behind him in the race were behind him in reference rank.

C70 = -0,1     He has arrived behind Gutix which was behind him in reference rank (-0,1); all drivers behind him in the race were behind him in reference rank.

So this update attributes to CTG -0,4 Stand Points (-0,3 -0,1). Total points for him are so ((Average Race Points - 0,4) x Coefficient).

Krys TOFF

As Tata and the 3 ISM tracks are finished, when can we expect an update ?

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on January 28, 2007, 04:22:40 PM
As Tata and the 3 ISM tracks are finished, when can we expect an update ?

SWR update is monthly, normally the 5th day of the month. Next update will include results of Tata, CtrackE and ZCT71. ISM results won't be included because it was a contest "closed". I don't think right that SWR can be affected from a contest where only some drivers can increase their points.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversSWR update is monthly, normally the 5th day of the month.
Oh, I didn't remember that it was monthly only. :-X

Quote from: Mark L. RiversNext update will include results of Tata, CtrackE and ZCT71. ISM results won't be included because it was a contest "closed". I don't think right that SWR can be affected from a contest where only some drivers can increase their points.
Increase... Or decrease. ;D

Mark L. Rivers

SWR update

Race OUT: CTrackB, Choices, Cabalen, C63 and Gyula.
Race IN: Tata, CTrackE and C71.
Next update: 5th March 2007

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SWR/SWR.htm

Krys TOFF

Damn !
My bonus earned with Tata victory is completely lost with Z71 and Kalpen 2006e as AbuRaf, Zak and SuperBrian all bypassed me on these tracks. Now I have -0.5 disadvantage... :(
Only way to get rid of this malus now : win Z72 and Mastery tracks. ;D I can't win USC track as the car is the carrera... :-\

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 06, 2007, 05:36:20 PM
I can't win USC track as the car is the carrera... :-\

Just check the YouTube video... ;)

CTG

UnskilledStunts manager is proud to announce to extend WRL for SDR competition too. :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Krys TOFFI can't win USC track as the car is the carrera... :-\
Well, with a slightly better start I could have won. Did I improved my Carrera skill or did others raced badly ? ;D :D
Anyway, beating BJ at Vac track will help me find back a better bonus (or at least decrease my malus) at Mark's ranking.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on February 20, 2007, 09:38:21 AM
UnskilledStunts manager is proud to announce to extend WRL for SDR competition too. :)

This news makes me sure happy  :)
It will be interesting to see the differences about SWR and WRL next months.
By the way, next SWR update will be the 5th March: Vac, Mastery and ZCT73 results will be included!  ;)

CTG

I'll try to make some minor changes in the time result coeffitients too, it's quite hard to optimize.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on February 20, 2007, 01:57:49 PMnext SWR update will be the 5th March: Vac, Mastery and ZCT73 results will be included!  ;)
Z73 ? Marvelous ! We will know the 5th of March who will win at the end of the month. :D :D :D

zaqrack

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 20, 2007, 02:54:34 PM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on February 20, 2007, 01:57:49 PMnext SWR update will be the 5th March: Vac, Mastery and ZCT73 results will be included!  ;)
Z73 ? Marvelous ! We will know the 5th of March who will win at the end of the month. :D :D :D

:D :D :D

Quote from: zaqrack on February 20, 2007, 02:56:46 PM
i hope my races arent THAT boring ;)

:D :D :D :D :D