News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ctr2006e

Started by Krys TOFF, November 27, 2006, 06:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mislav

Damn the time goes fast...  ;D

Mark L. Rivers

I saw Mislav's replay, nice 2nd part of race!  :)  I tried that way but I didin't succeed to turn right so near to the track...
Instead, I didn't succeed to se BJ's replay, because I don't have 0.85 Contest Car files... Who can tell me where I can find them?  ???

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on February 07, 2007, 09:26:09 PM
Instead, I didn't succeed to se BJ's replay, because I don't have 0.85 Contest Car files... Who can tell me where I can find them?  ???

OK, I found it where I had searched it many times...  8) (blind man...). I'm going to see BJ's replay...

Mark L. Rivers

BJ, really a great replay! I had thought you found the same way I found... Your 1st part of race is really impressive... Well, I'm satisfied to have found (before in my mind and then on the track) the original way which permitted me to build my victory!  :) 

BonzaiJoe

Your power gear trick is very nice. I hadn't thought of that... Maybe that's what JTK meant when he said on the site that my replay could be 2.50 faster :)
But we can't be quite sure.

Mislav

Wow Mark that was a nice PowerGear session! I tried to reach PG in the looping and turn left but to much water, buildings etc. so I gave up. It's nice to see that it's possible :) So the whole track can be driven in PowerGear!

P.S. Your Indy CCar0.9 colour - is it Benetton Renault? :)

Mark L. Rivers

Well... sincerly no. I had choosen that colour because I saw, watching replays of other races, it's not frequently used by drivers... But this year I've begun to race with a red Indy in C72.
Benetton-Renault... I don't like the manager... And then, I always supported single drivers and not single teams. Only a bit affinity for McLaren. Yes, I'm italian, but I never supported Ferrari team. It's sure strange, but it's a long story... But maybe this year I can side a red car with Kimi Raikkonen inside...  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversI'm italian, but I never supported Ferrari team.
Stunts fans population is really strange.
An Italian that doesn't like Ferrari, a French living near Paris (me) that doesn't support Paris' football team, an Hungarian that doesn't drink anything but water (Zak), a Danish who is the last people on Earth that like Depeche Mode (BJ), ... :D

zaqrack

Quote from: Krys TOFF on February 08, 2007, 10:47:03 AMa Danish who is the last people on Earth that like Depeche Mode (BJ), ... :D

hey, count in at least 2000 Hungarians to this one ;)

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

BonzaiJoe

+ at least 3 million people who saw them live during their last tour
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on February 09, 2007, 01:06:32 PM
+ at least 3 million people who saw them live during their last tour
Damn ! Earth is full of crazy people. :P :D

JTK

JTK

Last, but not least and very finally: The Awards for the winners of season 2006 were given. e.g. this one to #1 of the Kalpen's Vintage Stunts Racing Competition: