News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Paleke's world stunts championship

Started by alanrotoi, August 16, 2005, 05:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "SuperBrian"I cannot find the corresponding topic where I have to publish my time. I will send my times, when I get to know ehere this "corresponding topic" is. :wink:
This topic is in the spanish abandonware forum of Lukaswebs :
click on "Foro" link at WSC page,
register (I suggest you to select english as forum language for easier use),
go to "Stunts" sub-category of the forum,
then "World Stunts championship" main topic,
and then the topic with the track name. That's the place you can post the time you made. :wink:

Paleke

I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

SuperBrian

1.) Click on "Foro" link at WSC page =

phpBB: Critical Error
Error creating new session
DEBUG MODE
SQL Error: 1114 table The ?lacueva_sessions? is full

INSERT INTO lacueva_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) YOU ESTIMATE (?c160670443ceeae4e41bc7a374df3bb1?, -1, 1147264077, 1147264077, ?40e9b688?, 0, 0, 0)

Line: 187
Case out: sessions.php

2.) Register:

I already have spanish in highscool, so the language doesn't bother me, but as you can see, I can't click on forum because an error. :cry:
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Krys TOFF

Quote from: "SuperBrian"SQL Error: 1114 table The ?lacueva_sessions? is full
I think this means there's already too much users online connected to the forum. Try again a little bit later. :wink:
It happened to me once or twice too, and it came back to normal state a few hours later when I tried again.

Paleke

Yep, sometimes happens. I'm not quite sure why, and I don't know how it is fixed, but if you get that message, you'll have to try later, as Krys said.
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

SuperBrian

I tried ten times before i send the message, then I tried last night, this morning and twice now, It still makes an error.  :cry:

But I'll try again later...
Charles Dickens said: "An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself."

Paleke

A few moments ago it wasn't working, but know it is...

SuperBrian

Yeah it's working now, and I like this race.  8)

Krys TOFF

Damn, Mark is really good with indy.
A little surprise for this new season of WSC : no replay from Ayrton or Gutix... ::)

Krys TOFF

What happened Paleke ?
Do you need help of any kind ?

Krys TOFF

I don't want to see this competition die...

And I don't want to see this competition die without the end of current track !
Deadline for Gazpacho track is 29th at midnight (Argentinian time), Let's publish our time in this forum. Here is my (maybe) final replay in the zip file attached with this post. Zip is password-protected, I'll publish the password when deadline will be over. Do same as me and at least this competition will have a decent final track.
I also attach the track for those who didn't had it and may want to take part for the final round...

Duplode

Damn, it's sad to see a competition, and more, a fellow r?cer to go away in such dark circumstances...

Anyway, for the moment let's resume Gazpacho, which I don't want to call final track  :'(...  Just re-stating: today and tomorrow are quiet days, so don't forget to lock the zip file and post the password on Saturday. By the way, do you think we need to choose someone to validate the replays?

(Of course, I'll post a lap soon - but I can't seem to find the file anywhere...)

Duplode

CTG

What happened? I just see that WSC site is not working but can't understand the spanish text. Is it closed forever?

I can start an IRC rules competition after USL if you want.

Mark L. Rivers

Well done, Krys. I had thought to complete Gazpacho, but you realized it: great.
I sent a mail to encourage Paleke (not to keep alive WSC but just to encourage him for his bad situation) at usual address, but I still haven't reach a reply...
Anyway here is it my replay (protected zip) for Gazpacho.

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/replay/GAZMARK2.zip

If other drivers are agree, I would want that you, Krys, validate the replays checking all IRC laps.
I think that race would finish at 5:00 a.m. (GMT+1) of Saturday 30 June, so password can be publish after that date/hour.