News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ctr2007a.trk

Started by JTK, April 15, 2007, 10:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quote from: JTKCrashing with your Indy into someone's pool, that's the very well known car pool syndrom. ;)
loooool !

Anyway, rest well BJ and be back at your best. ;)

CTG

I think his illness is a late side effect of our arm wrestling match at WSM 2004. ;D

JTK

Nice pics, Krys, hopefully not of your own cars... :D
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

Quote from: JTKNice pics, Krys, hopefully not of your own cars... :D
Yeah, hopefully not. :D

DieselJoe

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 18, 2007, 09:51:38 AM
loooool !
Great!!! :D ;D ::)

By the way, I of course also wish you a good recovery, Jacky!  :)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Mark L. Rivers

Three days to the finish...: no one is trying to take the lead?   :D
OK, this wants only be a reminder of deadline...  ;)

JTK

Yes, no replay from Zak nor Jacky nor CTG... :-X
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Krys TOFF

Tonight is Pop Idol evening for my wife. So it will be racing day for me. So, expect a replay. ;)

Krys TOFF

Replay sent yesterday evening. Will there be scoreboard updates until deadline JTK ?

Krys TOFF

Congrats to Mark for another Kalpen victory. I'm happy for reaching 2nd place. And nice podium for AbuRaf.
Website update is not completely done yet, replays are still those of last 2006 track...

I spent a lot of time trying to do the bloody 180? powergear turn without penalty (due to not passing throught icy section). I had a buggy replay with the car making a 540? turn and going in the air to the finish line, but sadly it crashed on the last elevated road. And trying small moves left or right make the car react completely different... Damn, I can't wait to see Mark's replay !

Did anyone managed to avoid the dirt left corner and keep powergear without penalty or falling into the water at the section after cork/loop/cork/tunnel ?

Chulk

I couldn't do the icy part with power gear so I didn't send any replays, but I raced so expect some replays from me next time!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: ChulkI couldn't do the icy part with power gear so I didn't send any replays
Bad excuse : it seems only Mark did. Was he the only one to send a replay ? ;D

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 27, 2007, 11:22:08 PM
Congrats to Mark for another Kalpen victory. I'm happy for reaching 2nd place. And nice podium for AbuRaf.

Thanks Krys!  :)  And congratulations to you and AbuRaf70 for your podium!  :)

Quote from: Krys TOFF on May 27, 2007, 11:22:08 PM
Damn, I can't wait to see Mark's replay !

Did anyone managed to avoid the dirt left corner and keep powergear without penalty or falling into the water at the section after cork/loop/cork/tunnel ?

I attempted a lot, trying to jump to the left on the hill but I didn't succeed to manage it... anyway... that dirt left corner is the only tract of the race I did without powergear...  ;)   
Btw, as I said some days ago talking with CTG, winning time is not resulted 42"...  :D ;)

DieselJoe

B?ff, grats to the podiumers! Too bad I didn't find time to race the last days, a podium would not have been unrealistic. 8)
"Why can't we not be sober?"
Tool

Duplode

Well, congrats to Mark for his KILLER time, and to Krys and Abu as well! As for me, I'm very flattered with my position... Eagerly waiting for Mark's replay, and for CTG's comments  ;).