News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts World Ranking updates

Started by Mark L. Rivers, September 22, 2006, 05:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

SWR update!

Race Out: Hatvan, Timer, Gonzalez, 4AM and ZCT64
Race In: Vac, Mastery and ZC72

Highlights:

CTG (2nd) ahead Gutix (3rd);
Mark L. Rivers (4th) and Dottore (5th) ahead Renato Biker;
Top 10 entry for Zak McKracken (10th) which climbs 3 positions;
Top 15 entry for Werda (15th) which climbs 4 positions.
3 positions gained by CTG (21th)

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SWR/SWR.htm

Mark L. Rivers

SWR update: http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SWR/SWR.htm

Race Out: Kazinbarcika, Shuss, Raies, Nach1, and ZCT66
Race In: Ajka, Geometry, Mesclum and ZCT74

Highlights

Smoothed from some continuous absences (Ayrton, Bonzai Joe, Gutix, Renato Biker), some changes have happened in TOP10:

Mark L. Rivers overtakes Ayrton gaining the 1st place;
Zak McKracken gains the 6th place;
very small gaps from 5th place to 9th place, new changes at next update are predictable.

Others highlights:

Chulk climbs two positions and now he's 8th;
Werda (13th) overtakes SuperBrian (14th) but AbuRaf70 overtakes both gaining the 12th place;
TOP15 entry for Paleke (15th)
absolute new entry for Duplode (29th).

Next update: 5th June 2007.

New features: SWR includes now the Quality Race index; you can find it beside track's name.

CTG

Addition to the list: M. Schumacher is Mislav, he raced with this name on that certain Indy track.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: CTG on May 07, 2007, 08:04:43 PM
Addition to the list: M. Schumacher is Mislav, he raced with this name on that certain Indy track.

Thanks for the information. I understood ?M. Schumacher? was a ?ghost?, but I didn?t know he was Mislav. It?s a pity I know it only now. After some months it?s not very easy to reassign to Mislav the score attributed to ?M. Schumacher? because this would mean I should recalculate (for all drivers in ZCT72) Race Points and Stand Points. New recalculated scores would affect (even if only marginally) SWR updated at 5th March 2007. And the new standing in that date would mean a new Position Value for each driver, affecting the calculating of Quality Race Points for the next month. So, reassigning the score incriminated, I would recalculate the standings of last three months. Moreover ZCT72 was still calculated with old SWR score, and this would complicate remarkably the adjustment? A very hard work would wait me?  ::)  I think I?ll let the things as they are.  ;)
Anyway, to avoid other similar situations in the future, I have just introduced a little modify at ?SWR Criteria? page. Just after the phrase ?SWR won't include driver's names which contain direct references to political or religious elements and anyway driver's names which result expressly offensive towards anyone?, I added the following phrase:

?All acceptable names will be included in SWR excepted if one or more of them will result a ?ghost? (a name used by a driver who has not raced with his official name). If a name will result a ?ghost? within a month from last update, it will remove from SWR List that will be recalculated. If a name will result a ?ghost? after a month from last update, it will remain in SWR List, but all next results performed by the same ?ghost? won?t still affect SWR List furtherly.?

CTG

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTGCorrect solution.
I aggree

CTG

Another correction: I am Ayrton. ;D

kidding

Mark L. Rivers

SWR update: 5 Jun 2007

Race Out: Mohacs, Acrobat, Traverso and ZCT67
Race In: Brasso, CTrackA - 2007, X-change, Acacia Avenue and ZCT75

Highlights

- Overtaking Ayrton (now 4th with a very low Participation Rate) CTG is now 2nd, increasing is score almost 5 points (thanks also to very high number of Quality race Points gained) and reducing consistently his gap from the vertex;
- Big jump in advance for Chulk who passes from 8th to 3rd place;
- Top 10 entry for CTG (exchange positions with Krys TOFF);
- Very small gap from 6th place to 10th place, new changes in Top 10 are predictable at next update.
- Top 20 entry for Duplode who passes from 29th to 16th place;
- Absolute new entry for Boussini (36th), Jey (29th), Lukey07 (43th), Matty D (41st), Viktor (39th) and Williard (42th).

Next update: 5th July 2007.

Krys TOFF

I won a race last month and I decrease 1 place. Damn !
USC makes me get too much negative stand points.

CTG

CTG

Ah WSC! (?) The site is not working for ages - address change?

Krys TOFF

Yes, I won WSC track (0.2 second before Mark, phew, it was sharp ! ;D).
Check Stunts portal for the new url (changed beginning of 2007) : http://wsc.ar.nu is new url, wsc.mundopc.net url is not working anymore.

CTG

CTG

Oh WOW, Duplode has podium rankings!

Mark L. Rivers

Update expected for 5th July 2007 is delayed waiting for official final result of Gazpacho (WSC). The rank will be anyway updated within 13 July 2007.