News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Forever Sir Lewis Hamilton!!!

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, March 18, 2007, 02:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

F1 Tipping Competition:

-When will we see Lewis Hamilton as the first ever nigger to win a F1 grand prix?
-When will we see Lewis Hamilton as the first ever nigger to win a F1 world champion title?

:D :D :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Chulk

Quote from: Akoss Poo on May 13, 2007, 11:02:25 PM
F1 Tipping Competition:

-When will we see Lewis Hamilton as the first ever nigger to win a F1 grand prix?
-When will we see Lewis Hamilton as the first ever nigger to win a F1 world champion title?

:D :D :D
A- Hopefully soon. He really deserves a victory.
B- I think title is harder. If McLaren is good enough to fight for the title (It seems they will so far) Alonso will be the world champion as he has more experience and maybe Hamilton will fail in critic situations.
Anyway he's already my favourite driver, kicking traitor Kimi Raikk?nen's ass out of that place.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

I tip for Hamilton victory this week-end in Monaco. He proved since the beginning of the year that he can race without making any mistake and he won twice here already in F3000 anf F2.

CTG

McLaren was obviously cheating.

Chulk

That's a stupid rule. If they don't use radio but say they won't fight each other before the race starts results will be the same. There's no way to avoid it.

FOREVER LEWIS HAMILTON, THE FIRST EVER NIGGER TO WIN A FORMULA ONE GRAND PRIX!!!

629.09 km

Usrin

Quote from: Akoss Poo on June 10, 2007, 08:52:29 PM
FOREVER LEWIS HAMILTON, THE FIRST EVER NIGGER TO WIN A FORMULA ONE GRAND PRIX!!!

Damn, you were faster! :D
I can add only one thing: FOREVER LEWIS HAMILTON, THE FIRST EVER NIGGER TO START FROM POLE POSITION IN FORMULA ONE!!!
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Krys TOFF

One thing : maybe you should replace nigger by black. It's a better word IMO.

Anyway, perfect week-end for Lewis. He deserved it. Nice performance of Heifeld too.

CTG

I think the N word is here by will. :)

Quote from: Usrin on June 11, 2007, 09:40:39 AMDamn, you were faster! :D

It would have been difficult to be faster than me: I was watching the Canadian Grand Prix with my father's notebook in my hand! :) :) :)

To Krys: yes, it was a deliberate usage of the N word, but without any racist background. :)

629.09 km

zaqrack

but please bear in mind that while speaking in Hungarian and generally in Hungary the N word doesn't hold too much racism by meaning and the B word does, it is the completely opposite when speaking in English.

Chulk

Quote from: Usrin on June 11, 2007, 09:40:39 AM

I can add only one thing: FOREVER LEWIS HAMILTON, THE FIRST EVER NIGGER TO START FROM POLE POSITION IN FORMULA ONE!!!
Those sentences don't make any sense at all. As he's the FIRST EVER BLACK TO BE IN F1, He'll be THE FIRST EVER BLACK TO... Whatever you like IN F1! Even if he blows his engine, he'll be the first ever black to do it.

Quote from: Chulk on June 11, 2007, 07:19:19 PM
Quote from: Usrin on June 11, 2007, 09:40:39 AM

Those sentences don't make any sense at all. As he's the FIRST EVER BLACK TO BE IN F1, He'll be THE FIRST EVER BLACK TO... Whatever you like IN F1! Even if he blows his engine, he'll be the first ever black to do it.

Yes, but we find it funny to mention all of these! :) Even if you don't. :) And personally I like niggers, so I support Hamilton, and I'm happy, because he does fantastic things! Fantastic things a nigger never ever done!!! Can't you feel the great value of his deeds? It's something like if a white man had covered the 100m distance below 10 seconds! B?FF!

629.09 km

Chulk

I like Hamilton as well. I said it earlier in this topic that he's my favourite driver already. I'm also happy about his performance and I see what it means to F1 history, but I feel there's no reason to say everything he does well just because he's the first ever nigger to be in F1. If a white man covered the 100m distance below 10 secs wouldn't be the same, as other white men tool part there but couldn't do it.

CTG

I have no problem with niggers. I wish everybody would have one. ;D (old racist joke)