News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts World Ranking updates

Started by Mark L. Rivers, September 22, 2006, 05:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

SWR Update

Race Out: CTrack-D, Pozsony, Control, Sprinter, Reuttmann and ZCT68
Race In: GyonGyos, Tetris, ZCT76 and Gazpacho

Highlights

- Mark L. Rivers keeps the lead even if CTG is more and more near to re-take the 1st position thanks again to a very high number of Quality race Points gained;
- Not racing, Ayrton slides in 10th position (Renato Biker even in 14th) and this arouses some changes in TOP 10: Dottore is now 4th (+1), Krys TOFF re-enters at 7th place (+4) and CTG conquers the 9th place (+1);
- Another big jump ahead for Duplode who overtakes Paleke, SuperBrian, Werda and AbuRaf70 getting the 11th place;
- Very small gaps from 5th place to 12th place, new changes in Top 10 are predictable at next update.
- Five positions gained by Sergio baro who rises from 26th to 21th place;

Next update: 5th August 2007.

http://digilander.libero.it/stunts.SDR/SWR/SWR.htm

Mark L. Rivers

SWR UPDATE

Race Out: Szeged, Freedom, Di Palma and ZCT69
Race In: CTrack 2007-B, Kassa, Drive and ZCT77

Highlights

- Mark L. Rivers increases his vantage on CTG. This is their score in last 4 races:

Mark L. Rivers = 210 Race Points; +2,8 Quality Points; -0,6 Stand Points
            CTG = 126 Race Points; +2,7 Quality Points; -0,6 Stand Points.

It could seem that DRIVE (where CTG missed) made the large gap, but it's not so. Without DRIVE's score, Mark L. Rivers would have only one point less than he has now. The increased gap between the two drivers is due to a larger decreasing of Average Race Points for CTG (-2,8 for him against -1,4 for Mark L. Rivers). Moreover, Participation's Rate is lightly increased for Mark L. Rivers (+0,065) and lightly decreased for CTG (-0,032);

- Continuous falling for inactive Top Drivers: Ayrton is 10th, Gutix 12th, Renato Biker 26th, Bonzai Joe resists at 6th place, but, without new results, at next update he will have only 5 results (instead of actual 7) and so he probably will fall in a lower position;

- TOP10 entry for AbuRaf70 (7th, +5 positions) and Duplode (8th, +3 positions);

- TOP10 exit for CTG (11th, -2 positions);

- Very small gaps from 6th place to 11th place, new changes in Top 10 are predictable at next update;

- Alain, Dark Chaser, Vamologocomisso and Thugbone are disappeared from SWR (no results in last 8 months);

- After a quite long absence, Argammon re-enters in classification at 23th place, very high position for a ?new? entry minding his Participation?s Rate (1/32 that is 0,032), the lowest.

- Absolute new entry for IMG (Ger) in 32nd position;

- Not racing in ZCT77, for the first time since SWR has been created, AbuRaf70 have a Participation?s Rate lower then 1,000;

Next update: 5th September 2007.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Mark L. RiversNot racing in ZCT77, for the first time since SWR has been created, AbuRaf70 have a Participation?s Rate lower then 1,000
That means I'm the only one with a full participation race. ;D

One question : how will be managed ZS results in your world ranking with new system starting in october ? There may be one month without ZS track final result and also there may be 3 ZS results in one month... ::)

Mark L. Rivers

I have not a precision opinion about SWR update after new ZAKSTUNTS will be started, but in this moment two ways seem possible:

1) SWR update remain monthly. All races finished within 5th of the month will be counted.

2) SWR will be updated after the 5th (or 4th) race finished since previous update.

Anyway, before to choose the way, let's see how new ZakStunts works...  :)

Mark L. Rivers

Revision

SWR has been recalculated after it has been individuated a little error occurred in last update. After the revision, the unique change of position concerns Duplode who is correctly 6th instead 8th overtaking Bonzai Joe and AbuRaf70.

Mark L. Rivers

SWR update

New feature: SWR includes now the names of the races reported in list.

Race Out: Szombathely, HotRod, Fangio and ZCT70
Race In: Parana, Komarom, Gate and ZCT78

Highlights

- CTG (2nd) reduces his gap from Mark L. Rivers, only 3,5 points between them;
- Dottore (4th) reduces his gap from Chulk, only 5 points between them;
- Duplode conquers the 5th place overtaking Zak McKracken;
- TOP10 entry for CTG (8th, +3 positions);
- Strong climbing for Argammon, now 12th, very near to entry in TOP10;
- Continuous falling for inactive Top Drivers still in list: Bonzai Joe is 10th (-3 positions) and Ayrton 15 (-5 positions);
- Gutix, Leo Ramone, Nikko and Reanto Biker are disappeared from SWR (no results in last 8 months);

Next update: 5th October 2007.

Krys TOFF

I fear to leave the top 10 until the ISM 2008 start : next 2 updates my good results at Tata and Vac tracks will be out of SWR range. And my current results are not as good as these, I'll loose points because of that... :-\

CTG

Krys: don't be afraid, I'm going to fall soon. And I also think many of the r a c e r s won't take part in this competition (for example BJ's hand problems, my retirement, etc)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on September 13, 2007, 12:32:15 PM
I fear to leave the top 10 until the ISM 2008 start : next 2 updates my good results at Tata and Vac tracks will be out of SWR range. And my current results are not as good as these, I'll loose points because of that... :-\

It's true, your good results at Tata (60 Race points) ans Vac (50 Race points) won't affect your Average Race Points (ARP) in SWR, but neither CTRACK 2006-E (10 Race points), ZCT71 (10 Race points) and ZCT72 (10 Race points)... Moreover in next 2 updates will go out races that lower remarkably your Quality Race Points (overall -2,7 points), that, you know, don't affect the ARP. QRP have to be add at ARP and SP (Stand Points). So, if you will obtain some SP and QRP maybe you could be in a good position than now...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

SWR update!

Race Out: Tata, CTrack 2006-E, and ZCT71
Race In: Pizza, Mako and Cuts

Highlights

- CTG more and more near to Mark L. Rivers, about 2 points between them; both increased the vantage on all others except for CTG and Argammon;

- Gap quite constant between Chulk (3rd) and Dottore (4th) even if both increased remarkably their Total Points;

- Overtaking AbuRaf70 and Zak McKracken, CTG conquers the 6th place;

- TOP10 entry for Argammon (7th, +5 positions), prosecuting a very strong escalate thanks also to many Quality Race Points gained;

- Top Drivers' falling: Bonzai Joe is 18th (-8 positions, 2 results in list) and Ayrton 21th (-6 positions, 1 result in list);

- Three positions gained for Sergio Baro who occupies now the 16th place;

- Mislav, MPK, Phoxetis and ...angelito... are disappeared from SWR (no results in last 8 months);

Next update: 5th November 2007.

Mark L. Rivers

SWR update!

Race Out: Vac, Mastery, and ZCT72
Race In: Ozd, Emocion and Funny

Highlights:

- No new entry in Top10 but many changes of position, except for Mark L. Rivers (1st), CTG (2nd) and Duplode (5th);

- Dottore overtakes Chulk gaining the 3rd place increasing a lot his score (almost 8 points) thanks to a better Average Race Points (+2,5 points) and very high number of Quality Points got (+4,6 points);

- Argammon prosecutes his climb (+9 points) and now he's 6th overtaking CTG (7th) even if the hungarian driver increases his score (+4 points);

- AbuRaf70 (+3 points) and Krys TOFF (+6 points) overtake Zak McKracken (10th);

- SuperBrian (13th) reduces his gap from Werda (11th) and CTG (12th): just 0,194 points between Werda and the danish driver.

- Bonzai Joe (20th) remains in list thanks to his participation at OZD (unique result in last 8 months at the moment);

- Ayrton and M. Schumacher are disappeared from SWR (no results in last 8 months);

- Absolute new entry for Felix (Ger) in 33rd position.

Next update: 3rd Dicember 2007

Krys TOFF

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Krys TOFF on November 03, 2007, 01:46:46 AM
Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on October 02, 2007, 08:15:34 AMNext update: 5th November 2007.

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 02, 2007, 07:52:02 AMSWR update!

Oh, you're in advance. :D

You're right!  :D  But there weren't reasons (read: no other races...) to wait anymore...  ;)

Mark L. Rivers

SWR update!

Race Out: Zalaegerszeg, Fluency, Hutspot and ZCT73
Race In: Paks, Ossobuco and The Arenas

Highlights

- No change of positions for first nine drivers but remarkable variations about gaps between some of them. Only 1 point from CTG (2nd, -4 Total Points) and Dottore (3rd, +2 TP) who has now 10 points on Chulk (4th, -2 TP); the argentinian driver has also to watch for the rise of Duplode (5th, +4 TP) by now at 0,5 point from him. CTG (7th, +3TP) approaches Argammon (6th, +1 TP due to a reducted number of races kept in count): only 1,5 TP between them; TP increased even for AbuRaf70 (+4) and Krys TOFF (+1);

- Absolute new entry in TOP10 for CTG (10th, +4 TP) relieving Zak McKracken, fallen in 14th position (-10 TP, only 4 races in list);

- SuperBrian (11th) and Paleke (12th) overtake Zak McKracken and also Werda (13th);

- Bonzai Joe increases a lot his score (+12,5 TP) reaching the 15th place;

- ADPunk, Edx, Kub and Youri are disappeared from SWR (no results in last 8 months);

Next update: 5 January 2008