News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by CTG, October 21, 2002, 09:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"I have 1.02.70 Default Man/NORH/no shortcuts.

LOL I just saw that I am equal now with Bonzai Joe's record. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

i earn the ALL TIME french best time on default!! i want my name in the guinness!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Congratulations to Satanziege! He is 4th!!

Argammon

When I drove in my live race killer time round 1 year ago I managed to do it in like 1.00.50 w/o RH
now I need like 1.08? way to go........

BonzaiJoe

What are you talking about Argammon? Of course I can do 55 seconds following the road, apart from that, I did 1.01.70 (and that's for sure, cause the other drivers saw me do it) without replay handling and following the road. You claim that you did 1.00.50, being 1 second better than my record and 2 seconds better than basically everyone else's records? Now that would be impressive!
By the way, my 35.85 should be improvable by about 0.05, and if someone (Gutix) does an insane amount of magic carpet jumps right at the beginning, something like 33 seconds should be possible. But then there's no going lower.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

We are not pipsqueaks. We are bug chasers.

Argammon

BJ,Well just before live racing died I had some pretty strong results (check the achieve) and during that time I tried the default track myself and drove that time... not to say I did not know about your record,could have been 58 seconds or 1.04 ? how would I know?

Anyways,If the others have been watching you racing THAT time I find it to be a lot more impressive.I know it's a lot easier to play a game alone in front of your computer than with dozens of maniacs around watching ;)
That's does not count only for stunts but for a lot of other things :)

Nowadays I don't seem to be in a very well shape,and I am far away from any of those times.I figure I would have to improve alot if I want to go anywhere in this month competition.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "alanrotoi"We are not pipsqueaks. We are bug chasers.

And one of us is a Dark Chaser...

Renato Biker

well, i did 56:15 on Default no shortcuts, no tricks, no touch the grass and completing the obstacles. :D  What do you think about?

BonzaiJoe

"First seeing, then believing" - Roy Wiegerinck

Renato Biker

Quote from: "Renato Biker"well, i did 56:15 on Default no shortcuts, no tricks, no touch the grass and completing the obstacles.

Zak, how is the name of this rules? could you put it in scoreboard with this rule name?

BonzaiJoe

Maybe get power gear in the corkscrew, then skid (I actually mean skid here) to the right and continue in power gear along the boulevard? I don't believe it's possible though.

CTG

Why not? But not touching the grass part is a bit weird. Anyway Renato Biker is not existing anymore.

BonzaiJoe

I mean without touching the grass, of course...
Default is a really good track, actually...

CTG

Argammon's 1:00.50 without RH... well. Sometimes I feel I'm not the only liar here. ;)