News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Competition Archive updates

Started by Duplode, January 08, 2008, 04:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

I dont' know whether anyone was already working on something similar, but over the last weeks I have been completing and organizing the archive of tracks and winning replays on my Stunts folder with the races from Aug '05 on. Aside from a few significant omissions, which I'll confirm later on, I could find nearly everything on the net. Thus, if Zak or somebody else is interested - e.g. for the projects being discussing lately - just ask... ;)

Edit - topic title modified in 2012/01/19; original was Competition Archive II: The Later Years
Edit 2 - topic title modified in 2021/02/19; original was Replay hunting & Competition Archive updates. Also merged the Competition Archive 2019 topic into this one.

Duplode

Here is the list of what is currently missing (that is, what I couldn't retrieve from the sites):

ZakStunts: Winning replays from ZCT69 (Renato Biker) and ZCT78 (CTG). The lap from ZCT35 (Argammon) seems to be an undocument omission from the old archive.
UnskilledStunts: Winning replay from Krakow (Usrin). A track map with indications for Goi?nia would be nice to have as well.
USL: (complete)
Kalpen: All winning replays but CTRACK2007A - all tracks are available, though.
WRC: Winning replays from last two rallies.
FSC '06: Both winning replays by Bonzai Joe.
SDR-RH: Complete.
SDR-NoRH: Winning replay for Timer (Chulk).
ISM: (complete)
WSC: (complete)
Stunts Brasil: Missng the last track, Beverly Hills, before competition got aborted - the site still exists but the link seems broken.

CTG

http://stunts.mine.nu/unskilled/usl - downloads section, all USL tracks and replays

Krakow: ask Akoss as he was the temporary host of that race in USC.

Goiania: I've lost that picture with the driving lines, sorry... :(

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: Duplode on January 09, 2008, 10:17:47 PM
Here is the list of what is currently missing (that is, what I couldn't retrieve from the sites):

ZakStunts: Winning replays from ZCT69 (Renato Biker) and ZCT78 (CTG). The lap from ZCT35 (Argammon) seems to be an undocument omission from the old archive.
UnskilledStunts: Winning replay from Krakow (Usrin). A track map with indications for Goi?nia would be nice to have as well.
USL: (complete)
Kalpen: All winning replays but CTRACK2007A - all tracks are available, though.
WRC: Winning replays from last two rallies.
FSC '06: Both winning replays by Bonzai Joe.
SDR-RH: Complete.
SDR-NoRH: Winning replay for Timer (Chulk).
ISM: (complete)
Stunts Brasil: Missng the last track, Beverly Hills, before competition got aborted - the site still exists but the link seems broken.

I've got some of those, I'll upload them here...
But we can't be quite sure.

Paleke

Quote from: Duplode on January 09, 2008, 10:17:47 PM

Really? I'm pretty sure it's everything on the site... Try http://wstuntsc.iespana.es/Descargas/circuitos.htm for tracks (except for the last ones) and http://wstuntsc.iespana.es/Descargas/replays.htm for replays (except for the last ones).
I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid...and I went ahead anyway.

Duplode

@CTG and Paleke: Sorry, it seems I was a bit confusing there... the (complete) tags indicate I got to retrieve everything... thanks anyway (and to BJ in advance as well) ;)

BonzaiJoe

BonzaiJoe

Krys TOFF

Argy's Z35 replay and Stunts Brasil's Beverly Hills track (which was badly written "Bervellyhills") attached.
I'll search for WRC replays later.

Krys TOFF

Winning replays for Argentinian and English WRC Stunts rallies attached.

Duplode

Thanks guys, files downloaded and organized. Proceeding to watch the old Kalpen laps...
(Now only missing Z69, Z78, Krakow, CTRACK06A, CTRACK06D, CTRACK07B and Timer-NoRH)

zaqrack

Z78 attached. Z69 lost in a HD crash, may Renato has it.

BonzaiJoe

Some others must have it too - or wasn't it packed with ZCT70?

zaqrack

no, among many other replays it was not published as it was lost while the track was still running :(

BonzaiJoe

Strange, I thought I recalled watching it. It was a Lancia track with lots of dirt road, right?