News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

BATRacer

Started by Krys TOFF, March 08, 2008, 11:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Here's a site that converts setup for different weather conditions, very useful  ;)

http://pinknotgay.awardspace.info/BATr/
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Krys TOFF

Good, but not complete.
I use an Excel/OOCalc file to convert setups.

One info : I joined a V8 Supercars mid-season and it seems best characteristic to choose is thinker or charisma (only 1 to choose in this carset) as setup feedback is VERY low. My character has pole sitter king chatracteristic which much less efficient than in F1 carset as there is qualifications only 1st race of 3. Each track has 3 races : 2nd one starts with arrival order of 1st race inversed, and 3rd one starts with average arrival order of first 2 races to create the starting grid.

Chulk

It works really good! Even if not every carset is there, many can be used. For example, F1 1986 can be changed with F1 2007 or F1 2008 without much difficulty.

Krys TOFF

Coooool ! My ranking increased by more than 700 places with the results of my 2nd public season : I was 1880th, I'm now 1108th. ;D
this is due to my good results there, and that I was given the championship bonus. I finished 2nd in the end behind my teammate, but he had the instructor status, so I got the championship victory in my stats. :D

Ayrton

I have a private game slot free ...
then if some of you start one tell me to join the same !!!  ;)

Chulk

Krys y yo terminamos el nuestro hace unos dias y esta organizando otro. Si queres mandale un mensaje para que te cuente.

Now, in English so everybody knows...
Krys and I just finished our game a few days ago and he's planning another. Maybe you can send him a message to let him know you want to join.

Krys TOFF

I asked on the French Webring-F1 forum and it's ok. You can join too Ayrton.
It will be an A1GP (so, 1 member per team only in this carset) private game planned to start today or tomorrow.
I'll send you both game id and password by BATRacer private message. ;)

Apart from that, nobody else joined BATRacer from the Stunts community ? ::)

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 12, 2008, 12:48:02 PM
I asked on the French Webring-F1 forum and it's ok. You can join too Ayrton.
It will be an A1GP (so, 1 member per team only in this carset) private game planned to start today or tomorrow.
I'll send you both game id and password by BATRacer private message. ;)

Apart from that, nobody else joined BATRacer from the Stunts community ? ::)
Argentina es mio, cante pri!

Nevermind, just a local joke...

Chulk

So, how about that game? Was it delayed by any problems or it's just a simple delay without any complications?

Krys TOFF

3 guys that planned to join finally said they can't because they'll be away from computer during the game period.
And it seems that we need to be 16 to start an A1GP private game, dunno why... So far we're not 16 so we're waiting. I asked a few times already in webring F1 forum about it. I'll keep you informed when I'll have more news. ;)

Krys TOFF

OK, game started. Check your BATRacer's PM guys. ;-)
I'll race as Sweden team. Argentina (for Chulk) and Brazil (for Ayrton, like Senna ;)) are still available.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on June 12, 2008, 08:28:14 PM
Too late : Ayrton choosed Argentina. ;D :P :D

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on June 15, 2008, 07:00:42 PM
Quote from: Chulk on June 12, 2008, 08:28:14 PM
Too late : Ayrton choosed Argentina. ;D :P :D
Yes, I know. I chose South-Africa instead. I really love their flag!

Krys TOFF

I finally entered top 10 French pipsqueaks, which is quite hard to do. But it can change back tomorrow : the previous 10th best French was just a few points before me yesterday, and he can be back at the 10th place tomorrow according to today's results. I won a race yesterday, this is what probably made me catch this place. We'll see.

Anyway, with my current world ranking I would be 2nd best Argentinian pipsqueak. :D

edit : is "Ayrton2008 Ayrton2008" player a 2nd profile of the Ayrton we now ? Beware : 2 (or more) profiles per player is forbidden, except if you buy "kool tools" for all of your profiles. I saw a few guys with their accounts blocked when they wanted to create 2 free users profiles.

Krys TOFF

Congrats to ayrton who (finally) reached pro level. ;D