News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts WIKI

Started by BonzaiJoe, December 30, 2007, 03:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Adding my ghost list (34 "pipsqueaks")...  :-X

Duplode

Quote from: CTG@Wiki
Fuoco (not sure about it)

ROFL, with so many ghosts for a single brain some need to be offloaded of course... :D

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on August 15, 2008, 02:51:35 AM
Quote from: CTG@Wiki
Fuoco (not sure about it)

ROFL, with so many ghosts for a single brain some need to be offloaded of course... :D

That's really funny, I can't remember. :-\ :D

Krys TOFF

Quote from: CTG on August 14, 2008, 09:12:38 PM
Adding my ghost list (34 "pipsqueaks")...  :-X
Are you sure you're not missing some others ?
Evair E. Monenegro, Short Cutfinder, PedroAntonio, Guga, Nigno, Tsino (oh, no, this one is Alan Rotoi's ghost), Cyberman, Orgona, Blind Ryan, Darklady, TurboJack, Jules, Tirgen, StolenBike, Stunts GrimReaper, Jufictus, Offthewall, H-Bomb, HappyWorm, ...

CTG

Quote from: Krys TOFF on August 18, 2008, 11:01:14 AM
Are you sure you're not missing some others ?
Evair E. Monenegro, Short Cutfinder, PedroAntonio, Guga, Nigno, Tsino (oh, no, this one is Alan Rotoi's ghost), Cyberman, Orgona, Blind Ryan, Darklady, TurboJack, Jules, Tirgen, StolenBike, Stunts GrimReaper, Jufictus, Offthewall, H-Bomb, HappyWorm, ...

Short Cutfinder is Argammon; H-Bomb: yes, it's me (but I guess it's on the list); no clue about the others.

Chulk

I guess Jules had someting to do with Renato Biker. If I remember correctly, they had the same beggining in that Lancia track which ended season 2005. I mean the same replay at the beggining.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

the indian guy was a known ghost.

Krys TOFF

BonzaiJoe

Yes :) By the way I added some new articles yesterday, go check it out!
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Nice work on the biographies BJ and CTG! Now there are only five ZakStunts race winners missing. BTW, I have been considering for a while calling an improvement drive on the original cars articles - if everyone picked one or two favourite cars we would finish it pretty quickly... :)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on August 25, 2008, 10:50:02 AM
Yes :) By the way I added some new articles yesterday, go check it out!
I saw : so many Böffs. :D

CTG

Check the age of Stunts pipsqueaks: the Baronetti family kicks ass in it. :D

None of the famous pipsqueaks was born in April and 1983 is the most common year of birth...

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Just a correction: both "Shitty alpenmilch" and "Chili beans in pina" songs were invented by Dinmor originally. Shitty alpenmilch is really his song, he found his Ritter Sport Alpenmilch chocolate shitty in his hands, I was only sitting next to him (so he showed me that the chocolate is shitty, and he sang the song "for" me). So turning life experiences to this song's melody is originally Dinmor's invention. I was unaware of that Dinmor sang this song all day before this suburban train experience. "Chili beans in pina" in this melody was again Dinmor's reaction on my comment that I would have liked to lick chili beans from a girl's pina. It's true that later it was me who sang these songs the most. Probably that's why JTK asked me to invent some additional verses of that song on the Aarhus meetings. Later verses like "Firey ass on closet" and "Farty smell in Aarhus" (also "Diesel Joe's still drinking"'s first verse) are really originating from me. So the Wikipedia is incorrect. (If you don't believe it, ask Dinmor.)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

But it's a Wiki, so you should just correct it! :)
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

There's a rather odd "bug" on the Wiki. When one clicks on "Save page" button after making some changes, the following message is displayed instead of the usual confirmation page:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "SearchMySQL4::update". MySQL returned error "145: Table './stunts/searchindex' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (localhost)".

The edit, however, is correctly saved, and the page loads normally afterward...