News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

F1 Tipping

Started by Mingva, May 10, 2003, 06:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Officially, with Lewis penalty (25 seconds), the podium is Felipe-ick-Lewis, and not Lewis-Felipe-Nick.
I felt crazy with last 2 laps. Too bad for Kimi, and also for Bourdais (2 places lots in last lap because of Heidfeld). But, hell yes, what a good GP ! This is how F1 should always be !!! Nice battles, lots of overtakings (extraordinary start by Kimi), battle everywhere on the classification all along the race. Excellent. :) :) :)

Pffff, thanks again to Tilke and his bad tracks, all the same, whithout soul or real interest, and without overtaking... Shitty Bernie-Max-Tilke triumvirat. >:( :-X

Chulk

What an excellent race! Last 2 laps were amazing! But, I somehow felt like it was the best "goodbye" a circuit can have. Like fate new this was the last race in good old Spa, and wanted to say thanks...

BTW, Lewis penalty and Nick's great last lap helped me quite a lot in F1tipping. 31 points to win the round (if only by 2 points) on Aburaf and Krys.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

Krys will probably not tip for Singapore night GP, so I hope to do well and enlarge my advantage on him.

My tips for quali and race:

1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Kimi Raikkonen
3. Robert Kubica

Last finisher: R. Barrichello (he sucks and so does his car!)

Duplode

My quali tips are very similar other than Massa <---> Raikkonen, and also I feel this is quite a good moment to bet on an Alonso podium. And for the record, I also went for Rubens last... ::)  :D

Chulk

Damn! If Massa had been 4th oo worse, I would have had a perfect quali tip...  >:( Anyway, rain is espected for tomorrow, so he won't win, that's for sure!

AbuRaf70

Acerté las tres posiciones de la Clasificación:

1 - Massa
2 - Hamilton
3 - Raikkonen
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on September 08, 2008, 07:34:11 PMI somehow felt like it was the best "goodbye" a circuit can have. Like fate new this was the last race in good old Spa, and wanted to say thanks...

It seems that so many people say it's stupid to change Spa track that the project has been delayed. Fingers crossed. ;)

Chulk

Quote from: Krys TOFF on September 28, 2008, 05:24:06 PM
Quote from: Chulk on September 08, 2008, 07:34:11 PMI somehow felt like it was the best "goodbye" a circuit can have. Like fate new this was the last race in good old Spa, and wanted to say thanks...

It seems that so many people say it's stupid to change Spa track that the project has been delayed. Fingers crossed. ;)
I think people saying it is 'stupid' is being too polite...

Chulk

Only 24 points for me for Kimi and Lewis on podium for quali, Lewis in podium for race and correct number of finishers (15). Luckily for me, Kimi counted as finisher (although he DNT) and that gave 10 points for me to make my score a bit less shamefull.
Krys got 34 points and now leads on me for 5 points. Great round by Abu with 51 points!

Chulk

Still waiting for the results though I'm sure this will be my worst tip ever. Around 15 or so. Bad, bad, bad...

Duplode

Still waiting for the results though I'm sure this will be my best tip ever. Around 60 or so. Good, good, good...

(Sorry, couldn't resist being a bit annoying... =D)

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on October 22, 2008, 05:37:59 AM
Still waiting for the results though I'm sure this will be my best tip ever. Around 60 or so. Good, good, good...

(Sorry, couldn't resist being a bit annoying... =D)

Yes, I see you couldn't (maybe still mad about FTT0108 result  ;)). BTW, F1tipping guys are taking a lot of time to update the results. It's wednesday already and no news about it.

Krys TOFF

They wait for a new penalty for Lewis Hamilton (like in Belgium) that would bring more interest to the last race in Brasil. ;D

Chulk

Results arrived. As expected I got 16 points and Duplode got 60. I lead overall table last race but now Krys leads for 28 points on me and 25 on Aburaf. With only 1 race to go, we can say he won the league...

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Chulk on October 24, 2008, 12:33:51 AM
Results arrived. As expected I got 16 points and Duplode got 60. I lead overall table last race but now Krys leads for 28 points on me and 25 on Aburaf. With only 1 race to go, we can say he won the league...
And I did it with 1 race missed due to holidays. :P