News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Veresegyház (USC 65)

Started by CTG, April 01, 2009, 01:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Hometown on Szilvi, with the new Melange XGT-88... ;)

CTG

This one will be a special race. As you can see on the map, the finish line is in a separated section, like a small pit in F1. It's also visible that you have 3 different ways. Task will be the following: you have to complete all the three ways without way switching (not three replays, only one - like ZCT Plus 3 in 2002, just with 3 different lines, 6 different combinations ;)), but you can decide about the order. Will be kind of fun with Melange... ;)

Chulk

Quote from: CTG on April 10, 2009, 12:36:50 PM
This one will be a special race. As you can see on the map, the finish line is in a separated section, like a small pit in F1. It's also visible that you have 3 different ways. Task will be the following: you have to complete all the three ways without way switching (not three replays, only one - like ZCT Plus 3 in 2002, just with 3 different lines, 6 different combinations ;)), but you can decide about the order. Will be kind of fun with Melange... ;)
Nice!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

BonzaiJoe

That does look like fun!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

And the track...

Track: Veresegyház
Designer: CTG
Car: Melange XGT-88 (yes, the old one...)
Difficulty: 3/5
Predicted winning time: 1:30.00
Deadline: 10th May 2009, midnight

CTG

Wow, champ is already pushing!  :)

CTG

And since that nothing... :-\

CTG

You can blame only yourself: your competition management forced Argammon, Mark, Renato and me to leave and maybe many others not to enter.

The track is good anyway, what a shame you won't have enough pipsqueaks.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on April 30, 2009, 06:12:08 PM
You can blame only yourself: your competition management forced Argammon, Mark, Renato and me to leave and maybe many others not to enter.

Mark set up a truce and returned later on, though, and scored a brilliant victory at Dobsina before retiring...

As for me, I think I'll wait a few days before staring to race this seriously, so you will only see me closer to the deadline. But maybe not  :)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on April 01, 2009, 01:06:09 AM
Hometown on Szilvi

Alice, Alice, who the skid is... Szilvi?  ;D Poor girl, there's a whole town on her!  :P  :D

Duplode

So, anybody else joined? I'm currently on light racing mode, so I only have 1/3 laps on my current shot.

CTG

Quote from: Duplode on May 03, 2009, 05:53:40 PM
I'm currently on light racing mode

The same for me. Chulk promised something fast after Szerencs...

Chulk

I'm working on it, be patient.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

Quote from: Chulk on May 04, 2009, 05:26:20 PM
I'm working on it, be patient.

Great! What about others?

As Melange is one of my favorite cars, I'm going to fight to the end. Prestige match with Duplode and Bonzai Joe. ;)

Duplode

I`ve driven a bit yesterday, but Internet was/is off at home and I didn`t think to bring the file in a pendrive. You`ll see it soon, though  ;)