News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

FTT0205

Started by Krys TOFF, April 06, 2009, 12:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Track is already available and, guess what, AbuRaf is already leading. ;D
Longer track than usual in FTT competition, but not a difficult track. Some small tricks will make the difference I think.
Good luck, happy noRH racing. ;)

AbuRaf70

Así es Krys...   yo mando mi tiempo enseguida, porque es la única forma de estar un rato en la Primera Posición... ;D
Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Duplode

A newbie in NoRH racing! Welcome firefoxie  ;)

Krys TOFF

Quote from: Duplode on April 08, 2009, 04:33:10 PM
A newbie in NoRH racing! Welcome firefoxie  ;)
I was about to say it and you did it before me.
Welcome aboard FireFoxie. ;)

Chulk

Welcome to real racing Firefoxie! BTW, I'm sure you use IE...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Overdrijf

Yeah, welcome too firefoxie.

And @ Chulk: firefoxie already drove NORH in zakstunts, the only thing that changed is that here his opponents do so too.

Chulk

Quote from: Overdrijf on April 09, 2009, 12:02:44 PM
Yeah, welcome too firefoxie.

And @ Chulk: firefoxie already drove NORH in zakstunts, the only thing that changed is that here his opponents do so too.
;D ;D ;D

Duplode

How come I am still leading by four seconds?!  :o Someone must do something about it!

(well, for instance, maybe I could increase my lead to five seconds...  ;D)

Chulk

I've been busy last 2 weeks but I'll race tonight, don't worry! You should try at least improving 2 secs or you'll get your ass kicked...  ;D (Yeah, right)

Duplode

Duplode

:o

This finish was UNBELIEVABLE...

:o

:-\

Oh well, if you're going to lose, guess it's better to do it in the most spectacular and dramatic way possible. Congratulations Chulk! ;)

Chulk

Thanks! Finally I won! I really expected a much better final time from you and Gutix. I did mine in a 60 min session waiting for my girlk to get ready... In fact, I did 1:11.95 in the first 20 min and a 2 mins before going out, I wasted a 1:10.70 by crashing with the finish line post...
About the difference, do you realize that it's possible that I beat you for only 1 centisecond? Let's say stunts rounds up to 0 or 5. If you did 1:11.98, your time rounded to 1:12.00 while I did 1:11.97 so it was rounded down to 1:11.95. That's what I call close! One of the best race results in RH (right after Mark and me drawing, back in SDR days...)

Overdrijf

And now? Are we getting a 2.06?

Duplode

Krys is probably gone again for the moment... :-\

Chulk

He went on holidays. He even asked me to submit his tips in F1tipping for last race...