News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT100 - Tributes

Started by Mark L. Rivers, October 06, 2009, 12:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Since Indy is out of the games for the win...
Not the absolute best performance (maybe it could be possible 2 or 3 seconds less), but a first way to celebrate on the WEB this special event... :)

ZCT100 Indy trial

royreiger

Nice maxed-out race Mark!! Can't beat that! Hope u will join the WMCS too ;-) It looks like it will be an Indy competition.
Still only 2 votes. Please vote people ;-)

I think I'm gonna try the audi and the skyline again. I know I can do better then this!

Greetzzz,
Roy (Reiger)

Chulk

You trully are Indy Master, Mark. No doubt about it. Good thing Indy is out of competition for ZCT100, hehehe!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Ayrton

Excellent, i´did the same way with NSX but the bonus kill the cars  :-\
You tried the double jump on the first bridge  ???

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Ayrton on October 20, 2009, 05:46:05 PM
Excellent, i´did the same way with NSX but the bonus kill the cars  :-\
You tried the double jump on the first bridge  ???

Thank you!
I tried to jump over the first bridge searching to control my Indy in order to avoid the penalty, but I didn't save any second respect what you see in my video. Instead I failed the double jump, but, in every case, I think that it appears difficult saving about 5 seconds in the first part even reaching before the Powergear...  ::) 

Wonderful you're here, this is becoming The Race, indeed.  :)  :)  Even if for me is becoming more and more hard reaching my declared target, that is enter in the final TOP 5...  ;)

Ayrton

Wonderful you're here, this is becoming The Race, indeed.  :)  :)  Even if for me is becoming more and more hard reaching my declared target, that is enter in the final TOP 5...  ;)

[/quote]

I´don´t think that you returned more fast than before. i´m back very oxidized...
Good luck !!