News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT100 - Operators

Started by zaqrack, October 01, 2009, 09:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

Predicting any kind of order is too difficult this time, I prefer to add my two cents as estimated victory probabilities; accounting for recent form, activity, apparent motivation and what not:

Ayrton - 27%
Mark - 22%
BJ - 19%
Duplode - 11%
Mingva - 8%
Renato - 5%
Alain - 4%
CTG - 2%
Someone else - 2%

Estimated error margin is 5%. It should probably be around 100%, though  :)

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: Duplode on October 22, 2009, 08:53:21 PM
Predicting any kind of order is too difficult this time, I prefer to add my two cents as estimated victory probabilities; accounting for recent form, activity, apparent motivation and what not:

Ayrton - 27%
Mark - 22%
BJ - 19%
Duplode - 11%
Mingva - 8%
Renato - 5%
Alain - 4%
CTG - 2%
Someone else - 2%

Estimated error margin is 5%. It should probably be around 100%, though  :)

Really do you put me just behind Ayrton and ahead to all others?
Well, I'm honoured, indeed...

But you have to consider that:

1) Z100 is sure not my favourite track/car combo: no Indy powergear, no fast cars, a lot of bug-jumps...
2) Not keeping in count The Southern Cross Stunts Trophy (TWOOT rules are all another way to drive), in last 9 months I took part only in a real RH race, that is Zolyom (USC), moreover with a car "a bit more" suitable for me: many top drivers have sure a better shape than me.
3) This is really the first time I sit down into a Skyline; sure I'm not the unique, but BJ, you, CTG and others already tried it in previous races.
4) I'm the only driver of your list who's not part of a team, and all know what this means...

So, I think that my quotation should reward a bit more who want to bet about my presence on the podium... ;)

CTG

This car + track combo is not my cup of tea, also missing free time, motivation and skills. My chance to win is about 0.001%.

CTG

I won't improve my current time. ;D

al il professore

you will never improve your time enough.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: al il professore on October 24, 2009, 08:38:23 PM
you will never improve your time enough.

Maybe. But you won't win this race.

BonzaiJoe

The way I see it now, the chances for the win are as follows:

Ayrton: 90%  (why would he lose now? He has been untouchable, especially on tracks like this one)
Duplode, Alain or Mark L. Rivers: 6,5% (the seasonal leader, the most crazy and persistant old champion and the guy who never disappoints)
Bonzai Joe, CTG, Paradisio, Alan Rotoi or Renato Biker: 3%
other: 0,5% (just for the unexpected return of Gutix or Argammon)

By the way: I hate bridge corners!  :(

But I love hill jumping :)
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Quote from: zaqrack on October 15, 2009, 12:38:21 PM
lets see the current list of ZakStunts race winners. In bold are the pipsqueaks currently participating / confirmed to participate on ZCT100.

Ayrton     22     6     3
Bonzai Joe    12    15    12
Roy Wiegerinck    11    2    0
CTG    10    13    14
Gutix    9    4    3
Alain    8    9    9
Argammon    7    6    3
Duplode    5    7    5
Alan Rotoi    5    7    4
Renato Biker    5    3    3
Mingva    2    1    5
Fdzierva    2    0    0
Akoss Poo    1    9    12
Mark L. Rivers    1    4    7
Chulk    1    4    2
Bismarck    1    1    1
Usrin    1    0    0

13/17 :)
Akoss, you HAVE to race!

Chulk

Wow! A victory would give me 4+ places. And a second place 1+. Maybe I should definitely try to win this one (as if I really had a chance, right?)
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

Today I convinced my brother (Manowar) to race on zct100. I told him it's everybody racing, you can't miss it! And then he said?

Manowar: Oh yes? Everybody?
Me: Yes
Manowar: Is there Mingva?
Me: Yes
Manowar: KrysToff?
Me: Err no...
Manowar: Argammon?
Me: Err no...
Manowar: LeoRamone?
Me: no!!!! Stop it! It's everybody!

:D ;D

BonzaiJoe

Yeah where is KrysToff anyway!? It's really too bad if he and Akoss don't race. Akoss is still posting on the forum - why? It's a Stunts forum and if you like Stunts, you race on this track.
Good to see Manowar is back :)
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

Too bad I only started my engine on the 15th. But I'm too old. Better players are in command on the stunts scene. I played my part because it was an old pipsqueak's dream and long time awaited challenge to win zct100. I wish to thank bonzai joe for reminding us our rendez vous with history and Zak for designing one hundred ZCT monthly tracks.

Anyway, as a retired pipsqueak, I admire the talents of Ayrton, Renato biker, and Ayrton. Stunts racing is probably a south american thing. It's made for latin people. They love to realize impossible things.

Zct 100 gave tremendous advantage to a $*^ù car on an ^*(& track. Only you, pipsqueaks, made it the best race ever.

Krystoff, Leo Ramone, Myron, Satanziege, KHR, JTK, Bismark, Juank23 didn't play with us.

See you again on ZCT 101 and... ZCT 200 in shah allah!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

you spoke from my heart. Thanks for the comeback, Alain.

Up for ZCT200 - February, 2018, supposedly :)

al il professore

The year 2018 is so far away, it triggered a jaw opening reflex. Like most of Ayrton replays.

And his ultimate one, ZCT100!  :o

Duplode

Quote from: al il professore on October 31, 2009, 08:26:39 PM
Anyway, as a retired pipsqueak, I admire the talents of Ayrton, Renato biker, and Ayrton. Stunts racing is probably a south american thing. It's made for latin people. They love to realize impossible things.

There is something very curious in that respect when watching the Top 3 replays this time. If you look at the main cuts (cork u/d, bridge, tunnel, etc.) which decided the race you'll see Ayrton's was the less complex one. No ultra-long jump when skipping the bridge corner; no complex slide landing on the tunnel roof. He just took the simpler line and believed it was possible to pull off the 90 degrees air turn directly. And he did pull it off...