News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Coming soon: Do you like this Stunts Promo? ;)

Started by Mark L. Rivers, November 03, 2009, 04:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark L. Rivers

Hoping that at least half of the big involvement and passion seen for the wonderful race on ZCT100 could be preserved for the next two months, and in order to see realized this hope, I'm glad to invite you to watch and enjoy with this new video... ;)

Coming soon

Chulk

Quote from: Mark L. Rivers on November 03, 2009, 04:53:37 PM
Hoping that at least half of the big involvement and passion seen for the wonderful race on ZCT100 could be preserved for the next two months, and in order to see realized this hope, I'm glad to invite you to watch and enjoy with this new video... ;)

Coming soon
Great video Mark! And music is really great, as usual!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

zaqrack

great indeed!

the competition with the best management is about to return. excellent  ;D

Duplode

Cool production, it works great as a promo! And ISM FTW of course! ;)

royreiger

BonzaiJoe

If Bonzai Joe says it's a great competition, I'm in!  8)
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

And a great video too. How are you going to spread it?
But we can't be quite sure.

Mark L. Rivers

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on November 03, 2009, 11:36:57 PM
And a great video too. How are you going to spread it?

To be honest, I hadn't though to spread this video in other contexts.
The reason about I made this video (btw I've just substituted it with a new version with a light optimization for the sound in some passages) is explained quickly.
Managing the International Stunts Master requires a lot of time and efforts during the preparation and above all during the event. And watching the lack of interest for the races in September I've been sincerely doubtful until 15 days ago if starting or not the organization-machine for host the 4th edition of this event. But the passion expressed during the incredible race on ZCT100 was enough to launch me for hosting one more time the new edition.
Anyway, I thought that a video wherewith publicize what kind of show ISM is able to offer through dazzling sequences and comments of top and expert drivers about their enjoyment and satisfaction having part in the past editions, could be important to give to all drivers (even who recently re-joined contextually to ZCT100 maybe never hearing about ISM) the way to decide to be in, and this in order to keep hot this "magic" moment for Stunts racing world.
Soon I'll publish full info about the event so that all can be know how it's structured.

And, by the way, thank you and all others for the compliments!  :)