News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts won't accept Trackblaster Pro track?

Started by Svenne, February 04, 2011, 11:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Svenne

Hello!
Today I tried making a Stunts track with the program TrackBlaster Pro, since it's supposed to allow roads on water, for example. However, when I select the track in the track menu Stunts gives me a warning about "Limited track pieces allowed on water". Any suggestions/things I might have missed?
The track is attached below.

Duplode

The verification system is choking on your track because of the unpaired final ramp; remove it or add a landing ramp after it and it will work. The verification system will approve most tracks without continuity issues (such as a lone ramp) regardless of other "illegal" elements (roads on water, etc.); oddly enough, however, once a continuity issue is detected it will start complaining about all the other hacks it would have ignored otherwise (and that's why you got an error message which had nothing to do with the actual problem).

Svenne

Thanks a lot ;D
I've attached the new track if anyone would like to donwload it.
I'd also like to have another qustion answered please; what's the difference between fast/slow video management? I see no difference between them.

zaqrack

video management speed only affects the replays, whether the system saves your path in 0.05 seconds or 0.10 seconds. It does not have any effect on the gameplay.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Who won the 2021 season of ZakStunts?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview